PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to have big say in Raiders next head coach.

Between this and selling a big chunk of the franchise at 90% discount, does anyone else see it as Mark Davis fangirling big time on TB12? It's starting to look a bit awkward. Maybe Mark thinks he has a shot now that Giselle is out of the picture.

Between this and selling a big chunk of the franchise at 90% discount, does anyone else see it as Mark Davis fangirling big time on TB12? It's starting to look a bit awkward. Maybe Mark thinks he has a shot now that Giselle is out of the picture.
Brady sells, he sells merch he draws excitement and interest and he can bring in free agents.

We made a big mistake ever letting him walk out the door without a stake in the team.

He isn't coaching and isn't the GM. He is giving input as a future part owner as to who should run the team.

Where is the problem in that?
I'd hire a GM and have him pick the coach.

Brady sells, he sells merch he draws excitement and interest and he can bring in free agents.

We made a big mistake ever letting him walk out the door without a stake in the team.
I dunno... Davis does look like he's telling the barber to use the extra fine china bowls for his latest haircuts.

I'd hire a GM and have him pick the coach.
Why? The HC you pick might be more important than the GM and you might want to hire a GM that can work with the HC you want.

Kraft hired a HC and not a GM and that kind of worked out

I wonder if Brady takes a look at a college coach.

Alex Guerrero will be announced as the head coach in January.

LOL! But word is Brady and Alex are on the outs. I think Brady wised up about the fact that Alex is a scammer. They dissolved their partnership and TB12 is closing down.

This is BS really.

Teaming up with the franchise that paralyzed Daryll Stingley and Ben Dreiths bogus call that cheated the Pats out of a playoff win.

LOL! But word is Brady and Alex are on the outs. I think Brady wised up about the fact that Alex is a scammer. They dissolved their partnership and TB12 is closing down.
I hope so. That guy is a snake.

I think Brady has a very good idea f what made Belichick a great coach, and what qualities would make for a good head coaching hire. He spent years participating in Belichick’s off season programs, practices, game preparation and game plans, as well as all of his in game adjustments. He should be able to discern what qualities an incoming coach should have, as long as he’s part of the interview process.

Yeah, I am not so sure Tom's greatness on the field translates to the front office. I guess we will find out.

We already know he's no good at FO stuff from his decision to associate with Mark Davis.

They are already paying out 82 million to coaches who aren’t even there. Can’t even imagine that kind of money.

If TFB does well in his capacity for Vegas, maybe...just maybe they'll shut the **** up about the 2001 AFCCG.

If TFB does well in his capacity for Vegas, maybe...just maybe they'll shut the **** up about the 2001 AFCCG.
For a team that wants to have a tough guy image they sure do whine a lot.

I don't think the deal to have Brady as a minority owner has been approved yet. Not sure how he can be owner of a team AND in the broadcast booth. Conflict of interest or at the very least issues with an owner having access to another teams facility when conducting media business and prep.
That’s interesting…I hadn’t thought about it but it does seem strange.

I hope so. That guy is a snake.
No he isn’t!!! You’ve upset me and now I need to replenish my electrolytes with my $24.99 TB12 vitamin water.

No he isn’t!!! You’ve upset me and now I need to replenish my electrolytes with my $24.99 TB12 vitamin water.
When I first came here I invested in a Brady signed TB12 Method book as a gift for one of my sons, an athlete and a healthy eater, who I thought would enjoy it. It's a heck of a lot more valuable today than it was when I bought it.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back