PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Multiple reports say Pats ownership prefer’s Vrabel as our next head coach

honestly i hope the new coach isn't vrabel.

The first new coach in over 20 years is going to have so much to live up to, and such high expectations regardless of the situation he comes in to, that there is almost no way they succeed.

The coach after that though, thats when things could get spicy.

is “multiple” more than 1? Does Volin even count as 1?
No! He’s getting closer and closer to his “Tomase” moment.

Give me Eric Beinnemi or someone like that

And play like the Tennessee Titans, no thanks!

You dont fire him mid season or at all really. Its not about him being here forever or not. I dont care if hes not here next year. It is wrong to fire him especially mid season. let him resign after the year.
He should stay as long as he wants to.

Multiple recent articles that sourced Volin. I'd rather wait for a real source to report on it. The "home run" thing sounds like a typical Volin embellishment and not something people actually said.

The Pats trading away a likely high first for Vrabel would be as spectacular a blunder as any move any NFL team has made at any time.

I am not in favor of a trade, but I also don’t act like this story is an isolated occurrence when the story is everywhere

Happened to turn the local sports radio on at work and the had Mike Gerardi(?) on from Boston. He was talking about this and how TN is actually a more stable place right now, with the possibility of Levis being something and Vrabel getting some more control last year. Doesn’t see it happening.
on another note, the AJ Brown move was solely on the GM and that’s why he was fired this year after the Eagles game. aJ being traded was deeply unpopular down here.

Ben Voiln? Really? I know it is a tough year....but that guy's articles aren't worthy of being toilet paper....

I love Vrabel but call me when the source is anyone besides Volin.

I liked Vrabel in his first years as the Titans HC and kind of imagined this scenario but I'm not seeing him evolving and establishing himself as a top HC in this league, Titans is a very boring team to watch.

So nope.

He should stay as long as he wants to.
Not even the “Brady fanboys” reached this level of servile hero worship.

Not even the “Brady fanboys” reached this level of servile hero worship.
Actually they did. But he is the builder of the greatest dynasty ever. Why would you want him in charge of building the next one? By all means go ahead and offer all of the candidates who have done better.

No trade No. I like Vrabel. Good defensive coach. But his teams have sucked on offense.
Although would prefer him over Mayo.

Actually they did. But he is the builder of the greatest dynasty ever. Why would you want him in charge of building the next one? By all means go ahead and offer all of the candidates who have done better.
Someone with a pulse will do better.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back