PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any complains I have had this offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
are now null. Great great day, just to know we have Sey, Warren, and Wilfork for the future.

i was thinking the same thing...what a great day. All the *****ing and complaining that was done, this off season is turning pretty damn good.

I am feeling much better and more confident about the future...not that I was nervous!

Seems every year under BB we've had the same story line...

The offseason goes bonkers and teams like teh Redskins grab all the early headlines with outrageous signings....time goes on and level-headed Pats front office submits their plans for future domination. Everyone goes from WTF to GFY.

THRILLED with the news of Seymour's extension. I just saw it on ESPN and practically did a jig.

It takes the sting out of what has already happened. Although nothing will quite remove the nausea when I see Vinatieri in a Colts uniform.:mad:

Bella*chick said:
Although nothing will quite remove the nausea when I see Vinatieri in a Colts uniform.:mad:

Not to oversimplify a complex situation, but if it came down to Adam or Richard, I think we would all have made the same choice.

rookBoston said:
Not to oversimplify a complex situation, but if it came down to Adam or Richard, I think we would all have made the same choice.

Well, absolutely! And Adam leaving to any other team would not have been such a huge deal. I think he has had his best years. But the Colts....just ugh.

I certainly think Richard is a FAR more important player.

rookBoston said:
IMO, it wasn't Adam or Richard, It's Adam or Branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News