PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope that Mayo, Groh and Wolf are paying attention tonight.

Patsgofor4

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The Bucs are a great example of what can happen when you upgrade at the QB position. If the Pats make the right decision at QB this offseason, their offense can rapidly go from anemic to potent, just like Tampa from 2022 to this year.

The Bucs are a great example of what can happen when you upgrade at the QB position. If the Pats make the right decision at QB this offseason, their offense can rapidly go from anemic to potent, just like Tampa from 2022 to this year.
Yeah .. and they have 2 all pro talent in Godwin and Evans while we have ...

We are just not a qb away . We are a offensive team away from competing . We need to build the team to the trenches on offense and my guess is it's a 3 year rebuild.

And just one year ago who would have thought of Mayfield as an upgrade at QB?

Isn't it the exact opposite? They have a solid team on both offense and defense. I think even Baker would agree that he is solid to above average but not elite. It goes to show if you have real talent at offense and not make believe talent like the pats do, them even an average QB can make lemonade.

Yeah .. and they have 2 all pro talent in Godwin and Evans while we have ...

We are just not a qb away . We are a offensive team away from competing . We need to build the team to the trenches on offense and my guess is it's a 3 year rebuild.
I know. I’m just (lightheartedly) busting the Brady Bobos gonads.

They all don't want their jobs if they're considering bringing back anyone on offense.

Literally a complete rebuild. Top to bottom.

Drums Eye Roll GIF

They all don't want their jobs if they're considering bringing back anyone on offense.

Literally a complete rebuild. Top to bottom.
Nope

Corky is back per Kraft and Mayo has no say in the matter. Just like the Cowboys clownshow with every HC stuck with Sack Prescott because of Jerry.

All you peoples wanted BB out.

Nope

Corky is back per Kraft and Mayo has no say in the matter. Just like the Cowboys clownshow with every HC stuck with Sack Prescott because of Jerry.

All you peoples wanted BB out.
He may come back as a backup. They sure as **** aren't picking up his option

He may come back as a backup. They sure as **** aren't picking up his option
Nope, the writing is already on the wall. Reports are that BOB could not revamp his staff. Current OL serving as coaches because of understaffing. NE will take a WR high in the draft to surround McCorky with Alabama caliber talent.

Nope, the writing is already on the wall. Reports are that BOB could not revamp his staff. Current OL serving as coaches because of understaffing. NE will take a WR high in the draft to surround McCorky with Alabama caliber talent.
Nope. You are wrong. Mayo's call on what he wants to do.

Yeah, I hope they paid attention so it will dissuade them from re-hiring Patricia.

watching the resurrection of guys like Goff and mayfield is interesting to watch. Maybe some guys just develop at different rates.

Also could be that the bucs have a roster that has mayfield throwing to Evan’s/godwin.

I mean if we don’t upgrade the position whomever we get will be throwing to juju/parker

watching the resurrection of guys like Goff and mayfield is interesting to watch. Maybe some guys just develop at different rates.

Also could be that the bucs have a roster that has mayfield throwing to Evan’s/godwin.

I mean if we don’t upgrade the position whomever we get will be throwing to juju/parker
Now that BB's gone, I hope we don't continue the tradition of signing Dolphins castoffs.

The biggest loser of last night is the Browns for giving up on Mayfield and giving the bag to Watson. So unbelievably stupid.

makes you wonder if it was the coaching/roster...
1705407691909.png

this is clearly his best year. but he wasn't bad in 2020. maybe its proof also that some guys just develop at different rates? or if you build a solid roster around them guys can succeed. hes probably closer to 2021 stats if he's with the patriots throwing to juju/parker behind this line.. better than mac/zappe but fans calling for his head and to upgrade.

it is a nice story to watch. same with Goff, looking like he finally gets the game.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back