PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope that Mayo, Groh and Wolf are paying attention tonight.

there is a large chance that at least 2 of the top 3 QB's taken maybe all 3 will end up as busts. If they feel the #3 QB is no better than the #4, #5 or #6th taken. don't just take one there. history says they will not be good.

fans have very quick revisionist history when it comes to drafts. everyone is a "cant miss prospect!" until the NFL season starts and its "how did they not know!"

the mac jones draft was hailed as generational. looking back on it, it was generationally bad....and trevor lawrence while good isn't the peyton manning generational talent he was thought to be.

Some people actually compared the 2021 draft to the 1983 draft that year. The 2021 produced on good, not great QB and one guy who is still more potential than production three years later.

That's all well and good.

But, I am just calling this what it is and that is Kraft promoting one of his own into a visible NFL position. I, like others, are looking for moves that translate into more wins. Like a cutting edge OC, but Maybe a DEI or ESG officer moves the needle and is just what this team has been lacking?
I don't understand what you're getting at. They've had a woman in a similar and even more prominent position forever, and it's not like Glaser exclusively worked outside the organization for one of his companies, and he just now decided to bring her in. If she was a new hire here, you could make the argument. But she's not. She's been here a while, and there's a previous person who is aging out, so given Kraft's philosophy when it comes to continuity and promoting from within, this step makes perfect sense.

I don't understand what you're getting at. They've had a woman in a similar and even more prominent position forever, and it's not like Glaser exclusively worked outside the organization for one of his companies, and he just now decided to bring her in. If she was a new hire here, you could make the argument. But she's not. She's been here a while, and there's a previous person who is aging out, so given Kraft's philosophy when it comes to continuity and promoting from within, this step makes perfect sense.

He’s vs trying to poison the thread with his politics.

Get back on the meds.

Feel free to tell us what the DEI and ESG acronyms are in football terms?

An acronym is when you abbreviate terms by using their capital letters.

Feel free to tell us what the DEI and ESG acronyms are in football terms?

An acronym is when you abbreviate terms by using their capital letters.
Your medication is good for you.

Your medication is good for you.

I realize you are monosyllabic, so I am trying make things easy for you to understand, but your inability to answer even the easiest questions is really troubling.

Once again, explain the football meanings of the a c r o n y m s D E I and ESG ?

Unless you used them but don’t actually know what they mean?

I realize you are monosyllabic, so I am trying make things easy for you to understand, but your inability to answer even the easiest questions is really troubling.

Once again, explain the football meanings of the a c r o n y m s D E I and ESG ?

Unless you used them but don’t actually know what they mean?
Igor

You are in no position to demand answers from anyone on here given your track record of imaginary boogey men on this site. For instance, your cooky claims that I stated that I could draft better than BB. When you were called out to prove your hallucinations you had nothing, but more crazy half baked nonsense.

Like now.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back