PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Belichick still a great coach or did Belichick “ruin” Mac Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a wise, actually great coach who did time in the employ of one Krafty Bob, once said "you are what your record says you are". if you believe said HOF coach, then Bill Belichick, who is 27-36 over his last 4 seasons is FAR from a great coach.
Oh, and that other guy, who said you are what you are... he never had a 4 year run as terrible as the current HC of the NEP

How the hell did this go 15 pages in less than 12 hours

How the hell did this go 15 pages in less than 12 hours
When you let posters talk about what they want to talk about it actually creates forum activity.

This will continue until a group of people understand that the lay of the land is that this a Patriots forum. Respect should be given to both sides, there should be no vitriol or regret for choosing the wrong side of the way things worked out.

If you're a fan, show you're true colors, if you're angry say, don't attack. Be there for the team going forward. We've lost a lot of members that should be welcomed back with open arms from both sides of this stupid BB vs BB debate.

THEY WON TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's enough. That should always be enough for a Patriots fan.

Now, shut up. Please, for the love of God, shut up.

This will continue until a group of people understand that the lay of the land is that this a Patriots forum. Respect should be given to both sides, there should be no vitriol or regret for choosing the wrong side of the way things worked out.

If you're a fan, show you're true colors, if you're angry say, don't attack. Be there for the team going forward. We've lost a lot of members that should be welcomed back with open arms from both sides of this stupid BB vs BB debate.

1000012219.jpg

Here you go man
You can rest easy if you click that
I made it easy that even I can understand

Imagine the vastness of the universe, and then the galaxy, the planet, and life, with all of its many paths, and then, of all the many choices of how to spend your ticking moments, coming to this forum, zeroing in on a thread that you’re not even participating in, being filled with rage, and posting this embarrassing hissy fit.

There are 284 posts, none of which affect you, and many opinions, none of which you have the ability to control. It seems you’re enraged that this thread exists, a horizontal line of texts among many others to click on.

Another ******ed Brady hater now preaching ‘peace’ & kumbaya with “shut ups” and delusional Belichick copium.

Another ******ed Brady hater now preaching ‘peace’ & kumbaya with “shut ups” and delusional Belichick copium.
They’re all the same.

Eli Manning is going to get into the HOF. Of course Brady would have gotten into the HOF if he had three rings.

I should have said 2003 if I said 2004. But that isn't because Brady necessarily couldn't have done more. It was what the offense asked him to run. They ask him to win many games for them and let the defense shut down opposing offenses and asked Brady and company to be efficient.

And calling a game manager or a system QB isn't meant to be an insult. He was very good at running the offense from day one. He just was asked to let the defense win games. Unfortunately, that is how Belichick still looks at football. He wants his defenses to win games and the offense to be efficient and not make turnovers. It just doesn't work in 2023 anymore.

Daily reminder the worst posters on this forum tell me to “take my meds” and that I’m “making **** up” when I bring up the ****tiness of a percentage of this fan base and their pathetic abundance of Brady hate.

Not only are they stupid and vile but they’re liars, too.

But having "it" doesn't mean you are elite right off the bat. Hell, Eddie Edendalman was talking about Brady having it in 2001. A lot of players have "it" and never reach the heights that Brady did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3