PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Insider: Collective “Rolling of Eyes” at Gillette Over Ongoing Bill Belichick/Mac Jones Situation

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Insider: Collective “Rolling of Eyes” at Gillette Over Ongoing Bill Belichick/Mac Jones Situation
Ian Logue
Apparently all the drama within the building has people within the organization frustrated by the drawn out situation between New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and his quarterback, Mac Jones.

The post Patriots Insider: Collective “Rolling of Eyes” at Gillette Over Ongoing Bill Belichick/Mac Jones Situation appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

So if I read it correctly, they are looking at like "what did you expect him to do?" Is that what you, or Perry, are saying ?

Reactions: Ian
If this is really what's happening, then the old man is losing it. He's overly focused on rules, not enough on results. That's not uncommon with aging.

So if I read it correctly, they are looking at like "what did you expect him to do?" Is that what you, or Perry, are saying ?
Anything quoted was said by Perry, with him paraphrasing his source.

I wonder how much BB is ticked off because Mac went outside the building instead of coming to him?

For all we know, that source is the food service guy again.

Agreed. It is comical at this point. The reporters are gathering scoops from anyone to keep the narrative going.

Agreed. It is comical at this point. The reporters are gathering scoops from anyone to keep the narrative going.
perhaps the source is board member ZeppeHour, who knows...but couldn't care less right now what media is using to collect clicks in offseason
Season 5 Idk GIF by NBC

My well thought out intelligent conclusion based on what a guy heard another guy say is that BB was either:
Lighting a fire under Mac's butt to let him know he better get his crap together... and/or a GM approached him and asked BB what is the going price for Mac Jones.. and/or just made up BS
Either one of the 3 or many others are all the product of active imaginations and the insatiable need for controversies/nontroversies.

Or Bill is playing 3D chess again before the draft. People in mocks are having us take a QB or a RB—that’s another position we’re kicking dust in people’s eyes.

That way a team will take a guy, or even move up to take a guy, so that another guy falls to us at 14 no one was thinking we’d take.

"....used to working with guys who provided contingencies in different situations."

Remember when Bill's bobo Fat Matt took away audible privileges from Kid Mac.

"Run the play kid, I'm a rocket scientist"
--------------------------
OT:

Wonder who and how many get disappeared after this reveal?

BB: Damn clouds and F U Phil Perry
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

When the media have nothing to talk about they simply manufacture some drama. I suspect those inside Gillette don’t give a rat’s azz about any of this nonsense and know it’s fake news.

Last edited:
There is an NFL media vacuum right now because there are no games and nothing is going on until the draft, so the media has to fill that vacuum with something. This is the only story with any interest, so they're going to keep talking about it until something else comes along to talk about.

We are at the level where the media is now writing stories about how the Patriots staff are tired of the “ongoing situation” when the only word of any such “situation” we have is from the same media. For all we know, said “situation” does not exist at all and they have manufactured it, fluffed it up and now are writing stories about people reacting to their fluffed up manufactured story.

Just saying. I don’t know what’s true and what’s not but this is a little silly. Getting quotes about how people feel about something that we don’t even really know exists in the first place is kinda nutty. The source could be someone’s sister’s massage therapist who used to work at Gillette 8 years ago.

Enough of this pointless nonsense designed to get clicks and fill up the deadest spot in the NFL calendar. It's high time for someone to fabricate some other pointless nonsense designed to drive those clicks.

Im Tired Rebecca Wisocky GIF by CBS

Belichick will be consistent. Play the player who he thinks will give him best chance to win.
If Jones was in SF, would he be automatic as a Starter, over last pick in the Draft?

We are at the level where the media is now writing stories about how the Patriots staff are tired of the “ongoing situation” when the only word of any such “situation” we have is from the same media. For all we know, said “situation” does not exist at all and they have manufactured it, fluffed it up and now are writing stories about people reacting to their fluffed up manufactured story.

Just saying. I don’t know what’s true and what’s not but this is a little silly. Getting quotes about how people feel about something that we don’t even really know exists in the first place is kinda nutty. The source could be someone’s sister’s massage therapist who used to work at Gillette 8 years ago.
I think there's a germ of truth in all of it, but man has it been so overblown, where we're now getting reactions to the media reporting.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back