PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zach Wilson may have blown out his knee

Jets season is over one quarter into preseason. Oof that’s tough. Wish Wilson a speedy recovery!

I heard Flacco was beating him out in camp anyway, wasn't he? ;)

Just kidding. Jet or not, I'm pulling for the kid (injury wise). I wish him a speedy recovery.

Grass field at the Linc? I thought?

Robert Saleh knows his time is coming to an end.

Terrible hire.

I wondered how you can get a bone bruise from a non contact injury but apparantly any twisitng injury can cause a bone bruise.

This is why I prefer grass over turf…I don’t care how messy the field is going to get. Real football is played in the mud and slop
Do you think the grass field limited the injury to his knee? If the game is at MetLife it's more serious?

Are they really bringing back grass at Gillette?

Robert Saleh knows his time is coming to an end.

Terrible hire.
That might be true, in fact, is almost certainly true, since the JETE hired him. QED. But what does it have to do with a QB knee injury? How did Saleh cause that?

That might be true, in fact, is almost certainly true, since the JETE hired him. QED. But what does it have to do with a QB knee injury? How did Saleh cause that?
The QB he drafted #2 overall is going to be out for significant time. He's had two losing seasons.

Do you think the grass field limited the injury to his knee? If the game is at MetLife it's more serious?

Are they really bringing back grass at Gillette?
Maybe - the Eagles surface is Bermuda grass. And last I heard they are bringing grass back to Gillette

The QB he drafted #2 overall is going to be out for significant time. He's had two losing seasons.
Nah. I don't know what would predict this non-contact injury that Saleh "should have" known.

I didn't downgrade my opinion of Belichick when Brady got hurt in 2008.

Nah. I don't know what would predict this non-contact injury that Saleh "should have" known.

I didn't downgrade my opinion of Belichick when Brady got hurt in 2008.
Bill's job is not on the line. Saleh's will be.

Bill's job is not on the line. Saleh's will be.
This is true, but that's a Saleh consideration only tangentially related to the 3+ week injury.

What might could happen is that Saleh, knowing that JETE fans' default settinng is "Not this sh*** again," ends up rushing him back, and breaking him if indeed he does have any promise.

There are ghosts of the eyes of the first round guys they've thrown away
they're on these dusty beach roads in the skeleton frames of burnt out cheverolets

Glad the injury isn't serious. However 2 injuries to the same knee 1 non contact, they Jets must be terrified that guy is made out of glass.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back