PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

YouTube TV in the lead for Sunday Ticket (UPDATED: Deal is Official)

For those of you that still have directv, I promise you won’t miss it. Three years ago I switched to youtubetv. Getting ready to switch over, I piled my equipment in the living room to return to directv. It amazed me how old and ridiculous all boxes and junk were. For sure, directv is past it’s time.
I'll be on the phone the moment the season ends. Absolutely can't wait. :cool:

I'll be on the phone the moment the season ends. Absolutely can't wait. :cool:
Just pile all your old boxes and wires together…it’ll hit you then. Crazy, and couldn’t wait to get that satellite off my house. Oh and when there’s tornado warnings…I no longer lose any signal lol.
Even if internet goes down…I can stream or cast from my phone.

only a matter of time til NFL Football is all ppv...
correct...just as I, Joe "Broken Record" Kerr has predicted for years. The GOON...it's all about this megalomaniacal corporate CRIMINAL making deals on top of corporate deals to not only feather the coffers of these greedy owners but to accelerate HIS yearly salary to well over a HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!! For a proven pathological lying little rich kid scumbag.

For info I thought it may interest some of you re how the NFL is broadcast in the UK. Apart from NFL Game pass we are basically tied to the Sky Sports Network (Comcast). Sky basically has a monopoly on all the NFL Games apart from Monday night games which can be shown on a separate terrestrial channel (Channel 5). So a lot less complicated but I would not be surprised that once the current deals are up then others may want a share.

I wonder if Youtube TV is priced different depending on the region, I pay $64.99 in the Philadelphia suburbs.
I was just rounding up. I paid $65 a few years ago before I went back to DTV.

Yay! The only thing that could have been better is Amazon winning the package as I already pay for PRIME anyway.

But Amazon doesn’t have live TV and I would be subscribing to something to get local TV channels anyway. I cannot have an antenna where I live (mountains block some major stations like NBC).

Gonna be putting my TV on wheels, baby!!!! Move it around all over inside the house and outside as well!!! Yay!!

Actually, Amazon streams the NFL games live.
I use an OTA Antenna, though, as I don't get the delay.
I agree... I may switch over to YouTubeTV depending on the cost of the games..

I pay $125/mo. just for the CHOICE package!!! My “new customer” deal expired. On top of that, I pay for ST, two mobile phones with AT&T, AT&T internet, and they are kind enough to give me a $20 “bundle discount”….what a joke!!!

With YTTV…I am looking at $130/mo. For football season plus whatever my home internet provider charges….I now can shop around for a cheaper option than AT&T’s fiber….not sure if there are better ISP options out there though.

In terms of your Internet, many places you are limited to one or 2 "high speed" options (think fiber). Not sure what AT&T fiber speeds your running, but I am back on Fios and getting 1GB for 90/month.

Are the YouTube sports 4K channels as good as the DirecTV ones? I don't have 4K for DirecTV because the boxes have to be hard wired. But I'll be excited if YouTube TV offers wireless 4K.

Huzzah! I'm already a YouTube TV subscriber so this should hopefully be pretty easy. I've been paying $99 a year for GamePass International + $30ish a season for a few months of a VPN, so if the "real deal" can come in at $100 or so as an add-on then I'll be happy. Wouldn't be shocked if it's $200+ though... Maybe they'll try to make it a monthly fee instead to spread out the charge.

Huzzah! I'm already a YouTube TV subscriber so this should hopefully be pretty easy. I've been paying $99 a year for GamePass International + $30ish a season for a few months of a VPN, so if the "real deal" can come in at $100 or so as an add-on then I'll be happy. Wouldn't be shocked if it's $200+ though... Maybe they'll try to make it a monthly fee instead to spread out the charge.
It was $350 on Sunday Ticket so plan on something in that range.

Same here. This is awesome.

Don't want Utub TV. Just need the NFL. I will pay more than you TV junkies??!!!

I live out of market and will need the YouTube version. Any suggestions to make the stream as smooth as possible? I have AT&T internet. The streams I found frustrating for TNF games. Cannot handle another year of frustration. Especially for Pats games.

I live out of market and will need the YouTube version. Any suggestions to make the stream as smooth as possible? I have AT&T internet. The streams I found frustrating for TNF games. Cannot handle another year of frustration. Especially for Pats games.
Is your AT&T internet wifi? I have Spectrum wifi and I would get buffering because my living room TV is on the first floor and my router is on the 2nd floor. I bought a wifi signal booster that plugs right on a wall outlet that is about 8 feet from my TV and it made all the difference. Zero buffering now.
Do some Google searches to find the best one for your situation. Don't go cheap. You get what you pay for. Mine cost me a little over $100. Just add the device(s) that buffer and leave the others the way they are.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back