PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WOW: HOU OT Duane Brown traded to SEA

Seattle D will likely not even miss have a half without Jeremy Lane. That OT though is a huge upgrade for them on a key weakness.

This probably makes them the team to beat in the NFC (I just don'e fully buy the Eagles yet).

I don't get to listen to sports radio much (so I don't know all the names when I'm listening) but the guys I was listening too actually called a Brown to Seattle trade over the weekend.

I think they predicted Brown for Graham. So while they weren't 100% right I'm still impressed.

@ausbacker with regards to why hes a POS
I think the whole implying that your protesting group of largely African American players are prisoners, when part of what those same ****ing players are protesting is unfairness in the justice system, either a know racist, homophobic, good ole' boy having a slip of facade and letting his real self out, or McNair is the most ignorant mother ****er on the planet.
Especially since those 'prisoners' get half the league's revenue each year and control its future...

@ausbacker with regards to why hes a POS
I think the whole implying that your protesting group of largely African American players are prisoners, when part of what those same ****ing players are protesting is unfairness in the justice system, either a know racist, homophobic, good ole' boy having a slip of facade and letting his real self out, or McNair is the most ignorant mother ****er on the planet.
If he said asylum instead of prison, they'd cry about that too.

Haven’t followed much of Seattle this year. I take it they have improved their depth in the secondary compared to recent years, and thus were more willing to deal Lane? Or no?

Recall them being very sub-par beyond their starters. And of course we all saw what happened in the Super Bowl.

Lane failed his physical.
Deal now looks like this
So, the Seahawks will now get Brown and a fifth-round pick in 2018. And the Texans get a third-round pick in 2018 and a second-round pick in 2019. ESPN's Adam Schefter quickly confirmed McClain's report. Basically, the Seahawks were forced to give up a third-round pick instead of a fifth-round pick. To soften the blow, they're apparently getting a fifth rounder back.
Jeremy Lane reportedly fails physical, which changes the Seahawks-Texans trade

Trade looks even better for Seattle now than it already did.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back