PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

Trollin's too lazy to to even type Tua Tagovailoa's full name...His employer should be embarrassed for him, but I know that's not happening...

If you are an employee of the New York Jets do you:

a.) wear a bag over your head when caching a payroll check at the bank?
b.) tell your wife to tell all the relatives that you are unemployed before admitting you work for the Jets?
c.) all of the above!

I can't start another one if thread doesn't die lol

Seriously though lol

LOL.
LOL.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yeah let's wait to see what the self proclaimed expert says. Thank God the draft went totally opposite from what this self proclaimed expert said. Draft sucked for 7 years since 2013.

LOL.
LOL.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yeah let's wait to see what the self proclaimed expert says. Thank God the draft went totally opposite from what this self proclaimed expert said. Draft sucked for 7 years since 2013.

Don't be mad Flutes. I'd say start your own thread but literally no one cares what you have to say lol. It's adorable how hard you try.

I appreciate you following me around like an angry groupie who isn't good looking enough for my roadies. It's flattering. Guys that are as good as me deserve all the attention you're giving me.
Screenshot_2021-05-16-03-09-03~3.png

Here ya go son. Hang this on your wall. Autographed one of my many masterpieces for you. Go tell all your friends you know bgc.
Screenshot_2021-05-18-21-01-21~2.png

SloJuan "hasn't gotten the chance"? That's a ****ing Joke.

That's also tooling on a Matt Chatham-level right there...Lazar should be Ashamed of himself for sending out that publicity tripe.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back