PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

Def has to be his #1 moment?

Then maybe ...

Even old Gronk is a mismatch

He's got to be a top 25 all-time player. Unbelievable.

My fave was that Colts game one....

And wasn't that the same game where he threw a DB "outta the club"? The DB used to play for us, IIRC.....I forget his name....???

My fave was that Colts game one....

And wasn't that the same game where he threw a DB "outta the club"? The DB used to play for us, IIRC.....I forget his name....???
Sergio Brown I believe? Was he here for a minute I can't think or remember him rn lol? Think it was the same game?

Last edited:
He's definitely underrated. 6'6 260 lining up everywhere and taking it 50+ for 6. Not normal. He's the GOAT and should be treated as such. Maybe 2-3 guys ever can touch him in terms of overall influence, presence on the field from that position.

Some of Gronks greatest hits. When I get time I'm doing an A22 one on everything. Hands, blocking, YAC. It'll take some time but I'm on it.

He killed Davis that day! Look at him off the line. Again doing that at 6'6 260 out wide/slot is just unreal.

Last edited:
If Gostkowski makes a PAT earlier in that game...we would have gone to 5 Superbowls in a row.......oy vey!!!

shows the "out of the club" play

If Gostkowski makes a PAT earlier in that game...we would have gone to 5 Superbowls in a row.......oy vey!!!

And as beat-up as they would've been heading into that SB, I still would've liked their chances vs Scam Newton & the one-year wonder Panthers.

And as beat-up as they would've been heading into that SB, I still would've liked their chances vs Scam Newton & the one-year wonder Panthers.

Dunno...Cam was very good that year...he never really had any weapons beyond Smith/Olsen...

Anyway, that is the thing about the BB era Patriots....they were VERY close to doing impossible things like: 5 straight Superbowl appearances in a row, three-peating, having an undefeated season, and etc.... so very close.....

Or if Brady doesn’t force a throw to a double-covered Edelman at the goal line on the two point conversion attempt….They blew the coverage on Gronk in the end zone and he was wide open.

Anyone got that clip of Gronk absolutely decimating a Raven at the line fresh off the snap?

Anyone got that clip of Gronk absolutely decimating a Raven at the line fresh off the snap?
That wasn’t just a raven, that was DPOY Terrell Suggs, and the first thing I would have shown Warren Sapp when he was saying Jimmy Graham was better then Gronk cuz he makes more “big plays”. They may have been close as receivers but Jimmy couldn’t block a rag doll while Gronk was ragdolling players like Suggs. One of my favorite blocks of all time and just so satisfying to watch that ugly SOB flying to the turf.

That wasn’t just a raven, that was DPOY Terrell Suggs, and the first thing I would have shown Warren Sapp when he was saying Jimmy Graham was better then Gronk cuz he makes more “big plays”. They may have been close as receivers but Jimmy couldn’t block a rag doll while Gronk was ragdolling players like Suggs. One of my favorite blocks of all time and just so satisfying to watch that ugly SOB flying to the turf.
It is truly amazing how quickly he put him on the ground, and even more amazing that it was Suggs. I swear, as soon as the line starts moving he just graved the hell out of him. It's like when you slip on ice and somehow hit the ground with a millisecond.

Honestly it's tough to picture college football dominated by a few big schools that get all the recruits.

You might want to consider the fact that Tommy Tuberville is a ****ing moron.

You might want to consider the fact that Tommy Tuberville is a ****ing moron.
Yea I'm vaguely familiar but even still. I couldn't pass up on the .. "Hmmm Sir, do I have something to tell you" dunk. Plus his name is stupid.

Anyone want to see a player on A22? Putting together burp & farts 2. I have Judon, Uche, some OL/Harris. I really only care about OL/DL so lmk.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back