PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
I wonder what the particular dynamics are regarding BB and 5th round picks..?…Doesn’t seem too fond of them. Cost/value relative to sticking on the 53? Interesting to say the least.

Simple, really: Notgoat's a ****ing idiot.

Real Madrid just had their 28-3 moment today

Are you implying that you are unsure about some of the draft picks this year?
Stone slams ALL draft picks unless they're the ones HE wants when he wants them.. How teams actually view players doesn't mean a damn thing to him.

Stone slams ALL draft picks unless they're the ones HE wants when he wants them.. How teams actually view players doesn't mean a damn thing to him.
Stone will always be a good doobie in my book but your right and it reminds me of all the entitled snowflakes who wet themselves with the ending of game of thrones (which I thought was fantastic). Sorry…you don’t get to decide what happens as fans.

Damn, imagine when he’s fully locked in.

Didn't mention why he had not been on a roster the last couple of years - injury, personal issues, lack of interest - but he had been somebody I wouldn't have minded signing here as an Upgrayedd to Carl's Junior Davis...
Carl Davis is not going to improve the defense. Somebody, anybody, replace him.

Didn't mention why he had not been on a roster the last couple of years - injury, personal issues, lack of interest - but he had been somebody I wouldn't have minded signing here as an Upgrayedd to Carl's Junior Davis...

By coincidence, I was watching a Pats-Bills game in which he made Mr Brady very uncomfortable. 32 is no great age for a lineman -- if he is healthy and motivated.

This isn’t really exactly news to anyone, but the Patriots have officially declined to exercise the 5th year option on Harry.
Nineteen 2019 first-rounders had their fifth-year options exercised - ProFootballTalk
What? The Patriots didn't exercise Harry's 5th year option? Well damn, Mac Jones FROZE him out! What's with all these New England QB's freezing out N'Keal Harry? First Tom Brady, then Cam Newton, and now Mac Jones?! Don't they know that N'Keal was the genius brainchild pick of BB and he NEVER makes mistakes in the draft? Oh wait it was BB the GM who declined to exercise that option. OOPS we just ran out of excuses for Harry!! :poop:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back