PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With Bill O'Brien- no SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Drew Bledsoes fault. Wait....:ban?:

This thread needs to be closed for pointlessness. :rolleyes:

The the best offense in Football looks a "little bit better" this year. WOW, that's super news, isn't it?

It matters not at all whether things are going poorly or well, amateurs and professionals alike can always play Blame the Coordinators in the comfort of their own homes.

Actually teams that have over half the snaps taken by rookies/ second year players and go 14-2 but don't win it all....have systemic problems.

It all starts with the OC/DC.

FRICK ME were Phucking FRICKED:eek: bag the season

To hell with the TE's....I can't wait till that bastard O'brien starts using our QB properly!!!!!!:p

Having a top-10 all-time offense is really unacceptable. The Patriots only scored over 500 points last year after dumping Moss and led 21-0 after the first quarter last night (the game where you have drawn your negative conclusions from.)

I agree with this poster. Unless the Patriots allow zero sacks on the season and score on every possession (probably around 1200 points, for an average of about 75-80 per game), I think this team is just going to fizzle out in the playoffs.

To hell with the TE's....I can't wait till that bastard O'brien starts using our QB properly!!!!!!:p

exactly why can't we:ban?: Brady is clearly useless right now we have 0 weapons

Last edited:
exactly why can't we:ban?: Brady is clearly useless right now we have 0 weapons

Hello Pot? This is Kettle. You are Black.

Honestly dude with the threads you have been starting recently, you really shouldn't be sandbagging this one.

Last edited:
The TEs have been more integrated last year they have ever been in Brady's history. The Pats had arguably the best offense of Brady's career based on talent vs. production. And we are still bashing O'Brien?

I admit that I questioned the guy early (although I gave him a pass because of his inexperience), but he had a great year last year running the offense. I trust O'Brien right now. I am sure Gronk and Hernandez will be a huge part of the offense this year especially since many of the teams we play biggest weakness is coverage over the middle.

Hello Pot? This is Kettle. You are Black.

Honestly dude with the threads you have been starting recently, you really shouldn't be sandbagging this one.

I refuse to post speculation threads anymore.... In my defense I have posted many very good threads on this forum. I just need to avert away from "MEDIA SPECULATION Reports"

speculation in general is interesting, but i need not use Media BS and show it in a new thread.

Me-:cool:

u :mad:

me:singing:;)

Last edited:
The defense excluding OLB looks much improved, no doubt about it.

The offense looks a tiny bit better. Make the Playoffs yes, but SB no way. Until our OC finds a way to integrate the TES into the system and finds a way to keep TB upright when pressure comes up the middle,we have no chance.

IMHO,Gronk & AH are the jewels of the receiving corps. Size, speed,hands,they are a matchup nightmare. Honestly, don't you think if they were on some opponents team we'd be getting a steady diet of these guys and not just a flash once and a while. We should use them like Ali used his jab. Take the Jets, Revis on Ocho,Cromartie on Branch, Wilson & linebacker help on Welker, HELLO, slow linebackers and small safeties on Gronk &A.H.,plus a rejuvenated running game, checkmate! I wouldn"t care if our wideouts had a catch.

Let OB-want-a-gameplan watch film of Gates in S.D. just for starters.

Bet you'd like to have this one back.

I refuse to post speculation threads anymore.... In my defense I have posted many very good threads on this forum. I just need to avert away from "MEDIA SPECULATION Reports"

speculation in general is interesting, but i need not use Media BS and show it in a new thread.

Me-:cool:

u :mad:

me:singing:;)

Those threads were not defendable. Nice try. You just need to avert to common sense and reality.

My main concern with BOB is when we go up against a defense that will disrupt our gameplan. Can he make the adjustments? We couldn't make the necessary adjustments against the Jets in the playoffs and Brady looked lost the whole game. You know we are going to see something different come playoff time. Can we make adjustments?

Weiss was superb making in-game adjustments. We'll have to see if BOB can step his game up.

not-this-again.jpg

I don't want to be heavy handed. I nominate this thread to the Practice Squad.

Do I have a second?

Last edited:
And so starts another Pats season, they should just cut Brady and shake things up :singing:

I'll give ya a second and a third.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back