PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With all of the Negativity About our Rebuild, Let's not Forget our Uniforms Still Stink

The all blue uniforms ****ing suck donkey balls. You people who like them really need to take some time off and take a deep look into your rotten souls. Hopefully you can rejoin us at some point fully healed.
LONG LIVE PAT PATRIOT!
Kings are doing a uniform change now but you know they'll never listen to the contingent of their real fans who simply demand they restore these permanently:
1711045362584.png
1711045378202.png

I am partial to the winning ones
dae7c28e36e776261ac15de28bc00b4017ee7b550ded935abcce73682847581d.jpg

636219940392573548-USATSI-9862066.jpg

I don't hate on the silver alt's, either
usatsi_2231593.jpg

Well, the income lowers but the bills stay the same, or increase. Anyway, the subject of pro sports uniforms is a sore spot for me. I have a lot of pent up anger and aggression which I direct at it.

But, these guys do look awesome, don't they?
View attachment 57178

I'm not arguing with those.

Her. Whatever.
Who's the player on the right? I'm guessing Mike Walton, but not 100% sure. It's been a while...

Let's give a shout out to ...

bq0ektu8jxntrnejexnt.jpg

Long live the Flying Elvis

5. New England Patriots

The New England Patriots' current logo was created by a famous graphic designer Ken Loh in 1978, and named by the fans "Flying Elvis."

It features a blue and gray profile of a man in a tricorne hat with a white star on it, and two red stripes coming out of the hat to the left and weaving as a flag.

New England Patriots logo explained

Facial features are not detailed: broad, rough lines are used for the mouth, nose, and eyes.

The five-pointed star in front represents one of the main elements of the American flag, while the overall color scheme also embodies the flag.

New England Patriots logo in use

The Patriot's logo is one of the NFL's most famous symbols because of the important meaning it represents

It is a visual embodiment of the team's journey from its historical roots to its present-day ambitions.

Link to the esteemed creator of Flying Elvis: Agency Days — Ken Loh

5. New England Patriots

The New England Patriots' current logo was created by a famous graphic designer Ken Loh in 1978, and named by the fans "Flying Elvis."

It features a blue and gray profile of a man in a tricorne hat with a white star on it, and two red stripes coming out of the hat to the left and weaving as a flag.

New England Patriots logo explained

Facial features are not detailed: broad, rough lines are used for the mouth, nose, and eyes.

The five-pointed star in front represents one of the main elements of the American flag, while the overall color scheme also embodies the flag.

New England Patriots logo in use

The Patriot's logo is one of the NFL's most famous symbols because of the important meaning it represents

It is a visual embodiment of the team's journey from its historical roots to its present-day ambitions.

Link to the esteemed creator of Flying Elvis: Agency Days — Ken Loh
The logo is unique in the sports world. It should be celebrated more than a dude hiking a football. I'm sorry that old logo lacked originality. I could be biased though, I started kinda watching pats in 92' really started watching in 93' and fell in love in 94'

The logo is unique in the sports world. It should be celebrated more than a dude hiking a football. I'm sorry that old logo lacked originality. I could be biased though, I started kinda watching pats in 92' really started watching in 93' and fell in love in 94'

Pat Patriot has a nice nostalgia factor but its specific cartoon style is very dated.

The Barfalo Billdos have somehow been allowed to have what should be the colors of the NEP. Didn’t used to be that way…

The New England Patriots should not wear red & white uniforms. The first Patriots wore blue and white.
1711148577727.png
The British wore red & white.
1711148654510.png

Julian and I wanted the 90's uniforms back. I'd like to see a updated version of these reducing the size of the massive logos on the shoulder pads and the soccer stipes on the body of the jersey. Pretty much what the 94 jerseys.

1711150557955.png

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3