PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With all of the Negativity About our Rebuild, Let's not Forget our Uniforms Still Stink

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The blue pajamas represent a dark period in Patriots history. So far the post-Brady era mostly stinks. My understanding is that we have to keep these uniforms for another year per league rules, but I think we can all agree they are ugly and cursed.

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The blue pajamas represent a dark period in Patriots history. So far the post-Brady era mostly stinks. My understanding is that we have to keep these uniforms for another year per league rules, but I think we can all agree they are ugly and cursed.

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

No, we don't all agree. I like the blue monochrome unis -- they look fast and imposing. Apart from that there are much more important things to be concerned with so hopefully this silly preoccupation can take a backseat for a while.

We are stuck with them for a while.

Club may not change its regular home and away uniforms more than once every five NFL seasons

Club may not change its regular home and away uniforms more than once every five NFL seasons
2020-2025, RIP all blues...

hopefully

Well, that sucks!

Weird thread. The uniforms look fine.
I really like the monochromatic uniforms (blue pants blue jersey, white pants white jersey…). I loved the color rush jerseys and was glad they basically went to them full time.

I like these uniforms better than the silver and blue unis from the Brady years.

Although I think we can all agree that the alternates/throwback with the white Pat patriots uniforms are the best. Love both the white and red versions.

They're too busy writing their autobiographies. Pretty pathetic that is the focus. Reminiscing the past. Who else can they interview?

I know why Bob changed uniforms (more money) but will never understand why you change the uniform you won six Super Bowls with.

The players like the monochrome look, apparently they have a say.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back