PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With all of the Negativity About our Rebuild, Let's not Forget our Uniforms Still Stink

PHqQGzV.gif

16751960917893.jpg

Stop pushing this nonsense. Anyone who has paid attention knows the players vote on these things, there aren't always links available when someone like you starts whining.

From the article: "At least the results for the Patriots were better than they were the last time they wore all blue. That was back in 2002 when then-Patriots safety Lawyer Milloy went to Belichick to ask him about changing up the uniform pattern. They wore blue jerseys and blue pants against both the Packers and the Bills in back-to-back games."

Although I think we can all agree that the alternates/throwback with the white Pat patriots uniforms are the best. Love both the white and red versions.

No, all of us don't agree with that at all.

The all blue uniforms ****ing suck donkey balls. You people who like them really need to take some time off and take a deep look into your rotten souls. Hopefully you can rejoin us at some point fully healed.
LONG LIVE PAT PATRIOT!

Weird thread.
It's okay, the forum is now on a major upward trajectory.

In the past week we have gone from a 250-plus comment thread about banned forum members; to 16 pages of back-and-forth on whether or not a 2024 6th round pick has more value or equal value to a 2025 6th round pick; to whether or not Robyn Glaser is a cross between Yoko Ono and Aileen Wuornos - to a clothing fashion apparel thread.

I don’t have a problem with monochrome…it’s those ridiculous shoulder stripes that are the problem for me. The stripes just stop like a bridge to nowhere.

This could be the most important thread since this site started.
Is it just a coincidence that things started going to hell since they went with the ugly uniforms full time? I think not.
You have year after year of greatness and then Kraft makes the boneheaded decision to change uniforms.
Let's see him blame BB for that one.
That's all I have to say on the subject.

It's okay, the forum is now on a major upward trajectory.

In the past week we have gone from a 250-plus comment thread about banned forum members; to 16 pages of back-and-forth on whether or not a 2024 6th round pick has more value or equal value to a 2025 6th round pick; to whether or not Robyn Glaser is a cross between Yoko Ono and Aileen Wuornos - to a clothing fashion apparel thread.
i gotta pay more attention... sounds like i missed out on all the fun

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back