PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

With all of the Negativity About our Rebuild, Let's not Forget our Uniforms Still Stink

Where would you rank the current Pats uniforms out of the 32 teams?
Pats have been permanently buried in the basement of the NFL since 1993.

But they were ruining it prior to that, with those ridiculous red pajama pants introduced in '79 and intermittently worn, and the albeit nostalgic over the shoulder stripes which only work as a 'throwback'.

Pats have been permanently buried in the basement of the NFL since 1993.

But they were ruining it prior to that, with those ridiculous red pajama pants introduced in '79 and intermittently worn, and the albeit nostalgic over the shoulder stripes which only work as a 'throwback'.
As of now, I’d rank the Pats in the top 5 to 8 worst uniforms.

Teams that are worse are the Jaguars tightly whities onesies look, Falcons, Rams, Commanders, copy cat Texans and Titans. Strong contenders are the Jets with that horrendous logo, current Dolphins and the ugly mustard Chargers pants.

As of now, I’d rank the Pats in the top 5 to 8 worst uniforms.

Teams that are worse are the Jaguars tightly whities onesies look, Falcons, Rams, Commanders, copy cat Texans and Titans. Strong contenders are the Jets with that horrendous logo, current Dolphins and the ugly mustard Chargers pants.
I Dont Like It Amazon Studios GIF by Harlem

TBH I recall thinking 'enough of this foolishness.' I was sure the greatest offensive team anyone had ever seen to that point, 400 regular season goals in a 70 something game season with the league's top 4 scorers on the same roster, was going to show up and take care of its business. Not once did I think that offense would be held to 2 goals in a Game 7 in their own building. I was sure Dryden's glass slipper was going to fall off. Instead he had 45+ saves... FML.
From that moment forward I've never been 'sure' of an impending W in any sport. With one incredible performance, Ken Dryden forever changed how I viewed sports..

And the moral to this story, kids, is simply this:

DON’T TRADE KEN DRYDEN (ESPECIALLY TO THE ****ING CANADIENS)

And the moral to this story, kids, is simply this:

DON’T TRADE KEN DRYDEN (ESPECIALLY TO THE ****ING CANADIENS)To this day I can't do anything but tip my cap to Ken Dryden.

To this day all I can do is tip my cap to Dryden
The Habs though... yeah **** THEM! I hate them with the heat of a thousand Suns. That franchise can't fall on hard enough times to please me.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back