• Yes

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who will be the unexpectedly undefeated team at the mid point next season that gets this stupid hype and loses?
Hopefully it'll be the Pats but they won't lose.
The reason I brought up this subject was because of the easy schedule Philly had left. It seemed more doable.
I've also been hoping that anyone would do it to take down the Dolphins, who cheated to get their undefeated season in 72.

Hopefully it'll be the Pats but they won't lose.
The reason I brought up this subject was because of the easy schedule Philly had left. It seemed more doable.
I've also been hoping that anyone would do it to take down the Dolphins, who cheated to get their undefeated season in 72.

Doesn’t matter how easy the schedule is. The 2007 Pats SHOULD have lost to the garbage Ravens that year but had one of the luckiest breaks of all time. The 2011 Packers lost to the garbage Chiefs.

Going undefeated even if you’re favored in 90% of all games is still a long shot.

Doesn’t matter how easy the schedule is. The 2007 Pats SHOULD have lost to the garbage Ravens that year but had one of the luckiest breaks of all time. The 2011 Packers lost to the garbage Chiefs.

Going undefeated even if you’re favored in 90% of all games is still a long shot.

If Ben Watson hadn't dropped that 3rd-down pass in the EZ on their first drive, then those extra 4 points would've mitigated the need for any "lucky breaks".

Yup. Going 17-0 with a 90% chance to win every game is still only a 1/6 chance. And there are always games on a schedule that are less than a 90% chance of victory.

Is the "Blueprint" out for how to beat the Eagles now? Or once their rookie DT comes back that strategy will no longer work?

It still took 4 turnovers and a missed facemask to beat the Eagles. They still had the ball and a chance to win the game at the end. Really hoping Jimmy G can get his head out of his azz and compete come January. I can't handle another Eagles Super Bowl run...

The refs made some curious calls in this game. One was definitely sus.
A non-call for the game-winning pass to Plaxico Burress when the Giants did a flagrant hands to the face mask of Richard Seymour. There were once photos of it on the site giantscheat.com, which is no longer functional.

Wolfork was clearly held on the same play.

Is the "Blueprint" out for how to beat the Eagles now? Or once their rookie DT comes back that strategy will no longer work?

It still took 4 turnovers and a missed facemask to beat the Eagles. They still had the ball and a chance to win the game at the end. Really hoping Jimmy G can get his head out of his azz and compete come January. I can't handle another Eagles Super Bowl run...

The Skins were dominating TOP, 3rd down, etc... If they had a QB who was capable of finishing drives with TDs and of Not throwing balloon-ball INTs & getting stripped-sacked, that game would've been a complete blowout.

The Skins were dominating TOP, 3rd down, etc... If they had a QB who was capable of finishing drives with TDs and of Not throwing balloon-ball INTs & getting stripped-sacked, that game would've been a complete blowout.
Ohhh sounds like another QB I know

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back