Will be joining BostonSportsJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
FYI - I will be leaving PatsFans.Com and will be joining BostonSportsJournal. I have to

THANK @Ian for hosting PatsCap.Com for so long.

Congrats. Wishing you the best in the move.

Regards,
Chris

Congratulations!!

Congrats! So, does this mean it is becoming a full-time gig for you or just better compensated-recognized?

Last edited:
Congratulations and thanks for all the contributions over the years. Wish you much continued success!

Congrats! So, does this mean it is becoming a full-time gig for you or just better compensated-recognized?

The latter. Keeping my full-time job.

Thanks for all your insight and knowledge, best of luck Miguel!!!!

Sadly, Miguel, now that you have left this team in free agency we will have to speak ill of you, likely questioning your mathematical and accounting skills while giving glory to Ian and his coaching for carrying you all these years.:)

Thanks for all your insight and professionalism over the years. Do continue to stop by here as a mere fan as your thoughts, cap or otherwise, are always a welcomed addition to the discussions.

Best of luck with the new venture.

Wow. Congrats.

Sadly, Miguel, now that you have left this team in free agency we will have to speak ill of you, likely questioning your mathematical and accounting skills while giving glory to Ian and his coaching for carrying you all these years.:)

LOL, I know you're kidding, but I definitely had zero to do with any of it. Lucky to have met him and he's definitely a special guy...one in a million. The part that gets lost is that he's been doing this for almost 20yrs and plenty of other people would have given up and moved on - and truthfully, all of the sites from back when we both started are indeed, all gone. He didn't, and he's finally being rewarded for it. It's very cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back