PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will be joining BostonSportsJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck and thanks for all your hard work!

Congrats, Miguel! Great news

I'm a little disappointed with his first article.

I was hoping more for a Mr. "Cap is Crap" Fegler is a moronic Douche.

But I guess hearing the Practice squad guys got a boost will suffice. :D

Congrats Miguel.

Will he be transferring the content and website to their domains?
I'm sure he will be, and I'll be assisting as needed. Haven't really talked to him about that yet, but I'm sure it'll get done.

Wow, been following Miguel for so long here. Good for you Miguel.

Pulling a KD on us eh? Heh good luck to you.

Good luck Miguel and wish you the best!

(Damn it. Why do good people/writers like Miguel and Chris Price have to be working for a total tool like Bedard, though. *sigh*)

Good luck Miguel! Great move for the BSJ. I'll look forward to seeing your work over there.

Congratulations Miguel

Congrats to Miguel.

I am rooting for BSJ. Today there was a glitch in their billing, so I sent an email, and Bedard responded in 5 minutes with everything taken care of. This was in the morning on a busy football Sunday.

Say what you want about Bedard, that type of drive and passion, combined with good business sense has to be respected. He's taking a risk starting BSJ and giving it everything he can.

Miguel, you have been The Man around these parts for as long as I've been on this forum. Thank you and good luck.

Now I'm not sure why you have to leave the board. BSJ has no right, really, to tell you what to do with your spare time. It would be great to see a post here occasionally from you. I suggest you come back as another member of PatsFans.com, using a moniker like "Michael." Here's an avatar to throw the snoops at BSJ off the scent:

MJ UNC.png

s9bPVaK.gif

Good for you, nice to see hard work and dedication rewarded.

This is highly deserved, and it is very satisfying to see all your hard work pay off in this manner. Will be following you over there.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
About darn time the rest of the world caught up to us here at patsfans and made sure to have the best field cap expert available to a larger audience.

well done, Miguel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore