PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Weekend Wrap up

Next year, if they add another team, the NFL could call it Super Duper Wild Card weekend. It would be the Wildest of all Wild Cards.

Next year, if they add another team, the NFL could call it Super Duper Wild Card weekend. It would be the Wildest of all Wild Cards.
All for it, but only on the condition that both 8th seeds are coached by one man.

Packers have been installed as a td favorite over the rams. That’s a high number. I am taking the rams and the points.
I looked into that game already, I'm going to do a long post on the divisional games and give my break down. Long story short, take the points. GB is going to have it tough with the Rams. An upsetting isn't likely, but it is more likely than what I previously thought before I started to dig in and get positive news on the Rams injuries.

I really didn't know who to cheer for in Bills-Colts, but in the end I think it made me happier seeing the Deflategate Liars lose again. They can hang yet another Wild Card Participant banner

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back