PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Chargers @ Ravens

Dumb call to do an onside this early. Plenty of time left. Make Rivers go down the entire field.

You can’t leave your SB winning QB on the bench when the other guy can’t generate anything through the air.

Disagree. Nantz and Romo are the best possible option.
Romo just tries too hard imo. The constant "EHHHHHH I DONT KNOWWWWW???!!!" **** gets annoying along with predicting what every single play call is

I hope Chargers score again and crush any hopes of a ravens comeback

Oh oh, Raven fans in the parking lot must be rushing to get back into the stadium.

Let Baltimore lose by 1 pt to make this even more disheartening!

ac3365b0346dfdaaa424b668f3982c10--baltimore-ravens.jpg

Really? Onside kick there?

They’re almost impossible to recover now and you have THAT defense and Lamar Jackson. Your only hope is a series of three and outs.

And here's the crybaby Ravens.

The chargers have a safety that can take away gronk. One of the best teams if not the best team against the tight end this year

Game ain't ovah....6 minutes left, 3 time outs, the 2 min warning, and down 2 scores....
There not the Patriots. :)

Really? Onside kick there?

They’re almost impossible to recover now and you have THAT defense and Lamar Jackson. Your only hope is a series of three and outs.

I agree, it was a few minutes too early to try that.

What the hell is the crowd chanting? J-E-T-S?

Flacco went 4-10 for 34 yards 0 TD and 1 INT against the Patriots back in 2009. Although the Ravens somehow won that game behind their D and Rice and McGahee gashing the Pats D on the ground for well over 200 yards.
Take out the one long Rice run (83 yards) and Pats held them to 3 ypc that day (150 yds on 50 carries.. PAts lost due to turnovers (4 of them).....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back