PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Chargers @ Ravens

Why should they be able to chuck it all over
Below-average corners vs All-Pro and other good quality WRs, and a good receiving RB, TEs who can catch dump offs and block, providing protection.

Baltimore can blitz. Pick up the blitz and throw. Running up the middle would be banging your head up against the wall, even in Gordon were in.

A ditch chicken fan? I hate to say this but you and I are now sworn enemies. Wish I didn’t have to be this way.
Ditch-chicken? You sound butthurt. Maybe a bit envious. Both?

This is just astonishing.. Ravens are pretty stubborn about running plays to the right side.

Ditch-chicken? You sound butthurt. Maybe a bit envious. Both?

Your damn right I’m butt hurt about falling behind the Iowa’s of the world. But that’s ok, Frost has come back to fix the problem.

Below-average corners vs All-Pro and other good quality WRs, and a good receiving RB, TEs who can catch dump offs and block, providing protection.

Baltimore can blitz. Pick up the blitz and throw. Running up the middle would be banging your head up against the wall, even in Gordon were in.
Humphrey is very good

This is just astonishing.. Ravens are pretty stubborn about running plays to the right side.

The Chiefs do the same thing. Only difference is that they have a QB who can throw, and good WRs.

I wish we were facing Houston next week...oh well.

So far sd is doing much better stopping the ravens run game than in the last matchup.

Kenan Allen make the trip?

I’ll always hate Clete Blakeman for robbing us against Carolina when Gronk was getting bear hugged in the end zone and didn’t get a flag.
Wasn’t he the ref in SB 49

“Bird Box” was horrible film

The ravens corners are definitely not below average

It's like a Seinfeld episode . Can't go left!

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back