PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

Brady threw for almost 400 yards against an outstanding pass defense. Let that sink in.

Yeah nobody is stopping this offense. Nobody has in a month and they’re not losing again.

Barring injuries to the wrong players Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.
You are probably right but no two games are same. ITs a long way to go. And they still have Arians and Bowles coaching.

My guess would be that if it’s bucs vs saints the game will be on sunday. Rams vs Packers likely on saturday.

He made some nice throws, but again, WFT is a team that barely made the playoffs.
You never let up with your anti-Brady rants. You spent all week saying how TB hadn't beaten a playoff team. Now that they beat a playoff team, in the playoffs, it's more excuses from you pendejo.

Brady moved the ball around very easy against a #2 passing defense. If you can't appreciate his level of play just because he's wearing a different jersey, then you're no better than all his haters when he was a Pat.

You never let up with your anti-Brady rants. You spent all week saying how TB hadn't beaten a playoff team. Now that they beat a playoff team, in the playoffs, it's more excuses from you pendejo.

Brady moved the ball around very easy against a #2 passing defense. If you can't appreciate his level of play just because he's wearing a different jersey, then you're no better than all his haters when he was a Pat.

Yup . Who cares if he joined a loaded Bucs team and just beat a 7-9 playoff team. He just had a 43 TD season at age 43 which is unprecedented. Threw for 400 yards tonight. It's amazing what he's done this year and fun to watch. I want him to keep running up the all time playoff passing TD record.

My God I miss Brady so much. He looks like he did in 2016, I don't see that much of a drop off. The supporting cast was a joke in 2019.

Even if Brady never wins a superbowl in Tampa, Bill looks like a fool for how he handled brady's contract tossing him like he was done when he clearly is not

Even if Brady never wins a superbowl in Tampa, Bill looks like a fool for how he handled brady's contract tossing him like he was done when he clearly is not
Yup. The last few years lowballing the GOAT with year to year incentive laden contracts was horsesh*t. Without Brady Bill wouldn’t be making over $20m per year. Without Brady Krafts team wouldn’t be the 2nd most valuable in the league.

Brady hung 380 on defense that only gave up an average of 190 per game. And that was with Godwin dropping passes including a touchdown.

Brady looks like he's on a mission. He's been on an incredible run since the beginning of December... 14 TD's, 1 INT (totally not his fault), and these are his passing totals for the last four games:

348 (in one half)

Going to have to beat New Orleans now. Brady will need to hang 35+ on the scoreboard because that Tampa secondary is going to get lit up by Michael Thomas & Co.

Brady is amazing!

the bucs defense on the other hand has more leaks than the titanic!
Getting Devin White back will plug some holes, that dude is a total beast.

However, Tampa's secondary is wretched.

This was cool. Brady yelling 'that's unbelievable' after Henicke made an awesome TD throw'.

Also another note. I don't care for Jamele Hill already crying that Heinicke is conservative. Tom Brady is a hardcore republican too. Let's leave politics out of sports. It gets bizarre if you can't even root for a player unless they match your politics.

i’m sure Bowels will stick with that garbage zone against the Saints and get lit up, making Brady have to put up 35-40 to win. why he doesn’t play a hard press with his corners like against the packers is beyond me. the corners are so much better at that than sitting in zone

Great game by that kid Heineken

Maybe but we're talking about beating a 7-9 team that played a backup QB

He made some nice throws, but again, WFT is a team that barely made the playoffs.

Except that you’ve used the 1-5 record against PlAyOfF TeAmS all week as your mantra, and now suddenly the record and strength of the opponent is relevant more than being a PlAyOfF TeAm? How many posts cited that 1-5 record?

WFT allowed 191 passing yards per game on average. Ranked in top 3 in opponent passer rating, defensive DVOA, among league leaders in points allowed, etc. You already know this, and you know that this was a tough matchup for any QB. Previous high in passing yards this season was 309 and Brady had 381 tonight despite 6 drops.

Their 7-9 record is 100% irrelevant to how Brady played.

How many quarterbacks would have beaten a top-3 defense when the following happens?
-Their own defense allows 23 points
-The weather is under 20 degrees
-A running back fumble results in a turnover
-Six dropped passes

Keep in mind that WFT
-Had not allowed over 17 points in their previous seven games
-Had allowed over 23 points once in their previous eleven games

this is exactly the game i saw...
You think Tom Brady, the GOAT, is going to lose to a team 3 straight times in one season? I've watched Tom Brady for 20 years, every game. Anything is possible but I would absolutely not bet against Brady. He almost always rises to the occasion in the biggest spots to give his team a chance to win. Tom looks like he has not declined one bit. If Brady loses it will be by a hair.

Last edited:

He’s worse those guys hated Brady cause he was a rival this dude hates on the man that provided the greatest dynasty of our lives

TB out here playing like a beast! His pocket awareness and how to side step is fantastic and as he is getting older he is getting better at it too!

If they get Ronald Jones back then they will really have a good run game, Fornette did well today but his rookie backup was garbage.
The NFC is not going to be a walk in the park now, all teams in there are tough.
AFC I expect the Steelers and KC to be playing for the AFC championship. Just don’t see the Bills getting past any of these guys and the Browns will most likely fall tomorrow night.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back