Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Dingleberry

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
DPI or Defensive holding coming up????

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Brady threw for almost 400 yards against an outstanding pass defense. Let that sink in.

Yeah nobody is stopping this offense. Nobody has in a month and they’re not losing again.

Barring injuries to the wrong players Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up
I just hope the game is competitive next week if it’s the saints. I can picture toilet bowles’s defense setting a new playoff record for yards allowed.

Lagaffe_07

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Brady threw for almost 400 yards against an outstanding pass defense. Let that sink in.

Yeah nobody is stopping this offense. Nobody has in a month and they’re not losing again.

Barring injuries Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.
And they had one drop TD, 7 drops overall and 1 fumble.

Should have put 40 tonight against one of the best D in the NFL

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Barring injuries to the wrong players Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.

They barely beat a backup QB...pump the brakes

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up

Problem will be that pass defense and also can the OL play physical against the the saints. They gonna have to protect brady.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
And they had one drop TD, 7 drops overall and 1 fumble.

Should have put 40 tonight against one of the best D in the NFL

I have to be honest and say this WFT D was slightly overrated. I thought so before they came into the game and I still think so. Not that they were bad or even average. Just not very good. Only good. But one of the best left and not too far behind the Rams.