PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

DPI or Defensive holding coming up????

TB defense finally makes a stop

The D almost screw up the game

Brady threw for almost 400 yards against an outstanding pass defense. Let that sink in.

Yeah nobody is stopping this offense. Nobody has in a month and they’re not losing again.

Barring injuries to the wrong players Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.

Not pretty but whatever survive and advance.

Tampa probably wont face a defense like this now. Which kinda bodes well for them in the future games.

Outside chance they see the Rams, but that's unlikely. So you're almost certainly right.

This game should not have been this close

I just hope the game is competitive next week if it’s the saints. I can picture toilet bowles’s defense setting a new playoff record for yards allowed.

Brady threw for almost 400 yards against an outstanding pass defense. Let that sink in.

Yeah nobody is stopping this offense. Nobody has in a month and they’re not losing again.

Barring injuries Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.
And they had one drop TD, 7 drops overall and 1 fumble.

Should have put 40 tonight against one of the best D in the NFL

Barring injuries to the wrong players Brady is winning his 7th ring this year. Don’t want to say it’s a lock because nothing’s for sure but I couldn’t be any more confident that he will.

They barely beat a backup QB...pump the brakes

Problem will be that pass defense and also can the OL play physical against the the saints. They gonna have to protect brady.

Have to see this Bucs D come out against an NFL QB before making a call on them

And they had one drop TD, 7 drops overall and 1 fumble.

Should have put 40 tonight against one of the best D in the NFL

I have to be honest and say this WFT D was slightly overrated. I thought so before they came into the game and I still think so. Not that they were bad or even average. Just not very good. Only good. But one of the best left and not too far behind the Rams.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back