PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

cfwcaquqdnhmddzeuldq

5eba9e29b43fec69be43e77e_o_U_v2.jpg
6DFF49AB-B228-4AFB-A7B7-EBCF8C7D13D9.jpeg

Personally I think Washington already missed their chance to win. They don't really change up what they do. They rush with 4 with an occasion blitz and hope that covers for their backs, which mix up a bit but play in zone mostly. They really can't do much different. If their DL doesn't win they can't really do anything else easily. Do they really want to take another guy out of coverage vs these WRs? No way.

The Bucs on the other hand can easily clean up and improve upon their offensive mistakes, which are in many ways just mental errors. They Bucs have no where to go but up and TWF has no where to go really, just keep chugging away and hoping what hasn't worked will suddenly work.

On the offensive side of TWF they need to scheme up a great opening drive or put in Smith at some point. The Bucs weren't sure who'd they play all week. Now they know and they have seen it. They will probably be more prepared to face it. Washington can improve as they made some errors but so can the Bucs.

Simply put, at this point all the Bucs need to do is score 7 more, take time off the clock, and not put their D in a bad position. TWF can't defend the run too well and they should leverage that to grind this game down unless TWF score on the opening drive. If TWF sells out to stop the run, punish them with play action. I don't see Washington scoring more than 24 at this point.

Washington going with a cover 4?

My god. Toilet Bowels did not make one defensive adjustment.

I’m going to have a heart attack watching this defense

How is it possible to constantly be out of position

Soo no change to defensive game plan here?

The Washington REDSKINS are a 7-9 football team. Just about any competent D co-ordinator could formulate a game plan to minimize the Washington REDSKINS offense....just about...but then there's the Idiot Bowels...."rush five!...first down!", "let's lineup offside!!","oh no, 3 TE's...it's running play!!!"...no, Bowels, it's a fake running play and first down..again...but yeah, Bowels will lead them!

How could 33 drop that one

Why would you knowingly and boldly yell a racist term? Because other people said it is racist and shouldn't be used? And that has empowered you to feel the need to yell it? Again and again?
No..it's the constant reference to WFT....you can soothe your social justice moron outrage at a sports team name all you want...it's a free country. You do realize this, don't you. I loved John Riggins. John Riggins played for the Washington REDSKINS. Do STFU

Does Godwin have the jitters? Three straight drops.

Keeping Washington in this game.

Drops are getting out of hand.

Washington outplaying TB here in the 2nd half...and it's not even close. Great adjustments at halftime by Pigface.

Here we go. Tie game coming. Did the Bucs eat pizza at halftime?

Does Godwin have the jitters? Three straight drops.
The pass was not great but he should still have caught it

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back