PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

If the Pats had a legit QB, Godwin would be a game changer for us.
I think he will take less to stay with Tom

Brady in the zone right now. Looks very comfortable. Besides that one play the DE blew up who was untouched the OL is winning this battle. If that keeps up I don't see the Bucs losing.

Not sure I understood that 2 point attempt. Given away 2 points

Now D, stop WAS

If the Pats had a legit QB, Godwin would be a game changer for us.
Definitely our type of player, tough to imagine Tampa not finding a way to pay him tho.

Chasing points 1st half is never good. WFT 1 possession away from tieing it up.

THERE'S the greatest QB in NFL history. Godwin takes the candy to the house. Pigface was looking at his idiot 2 point plays and ****ed it up big time. The PIG has to quit this gig. Go sell used cars, Pigface you absolute POS...TWO blown XP's in a playoff game????? He's an IDIOT!!!!!@

The Bucs have the horses to go to the superbowl. Comes down to the playcalling on offense & the defense showing some resistance.

Not sure I understood that 2 point attempt. Given away 2 points
Both a bad decision to go for 2 and a bad call on the play

Stupid Arians chasing points this early, especially when you are clearly the better team.
That tells you what he thinks of his defense. He feels he need all the points he can get! But if fournette knew how to walk he would have got the 2pt conversion

The Bucs have the horses to go to the superbowl. Comes down to the playcalling on offense & the defense showing some resistance.
I agree, I don’t love their chances against GB at Lambeau, but they’ve got a decent shot

FYI that over route to Godwin was right from our playbook.

I agree, I don’t love their chances against GB at Lambeau, but they’ve got a decent shot

For some reason the Tampa Bay defense actually gives Rodgers fits.

Bucs are going all the way. Super Bowl caliber offense and defense is good enough.

If they win today, it’s not sure they will play GB.

They have a QB that plays well in the cold

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back