PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Not Us?

To show how much the game has changed, Ray Hamilton played NT in the 3-4 at 240 lbs, which even then was light, maybe the equivalent of 265 lbs today. Needless to say, he rarely two gapped even though he played all three downs...

The 1976 team might still be my favorite Pats team of all time, because they were the first contending team we had post merger. So many great players! And of course because of the terrible call vs Hamilton in the Raiders playoff game. The 2001 Tuck Rule game was sweet revenge.

My brother & I bought the album The Spirited Patriots of '76 soon after its release; we also were able to go to the Thanksgiving weekend game that year vs Denver, and I'm glad we did: a 24-point 2nd quarter, 332 yards rushing, 9 sacks of the Donkey QB... It was a beautiful thing...

My brother & I bought the album The Spirited Patriots of '76 soon after its release; we also were able to go to the Thanksgiving weekend game that year vs Denver, and I'm glad we did: a 24-point 2nd quarter, 332 yards rushing, 9 sacks of the Donkey QB... It was a beautiful thing...
I recall loving that game, as the Broncos had given us a hard time before. Craig Morton was the Denver QB. That game also got Red Miller the Head Coaching job at Denver the next year. Red Miller was like the proto-Scar for the Pats as OL coach...

Get a job loser

Well, I have to agree with Triump on this one, this economy is as strong as any we have seen, so getting a job should be pretty easy for those who don’t have one. He is however wrong about his “ loser” comment, and the irony shouldn’t be lost on anyone.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back