PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Not Us?

Assuming good health we're going to the Super Bowl.

Why? Because the NEP are bunch of balling, bad-ass m-fers
It's going to be interesting. I'm trying to think "who in the AFC has an offense capable of beating these defenders ?" - The logical first one is KC. But they've been out of sorts all year. The KC D is probably more responsible for the recent upswing. Baltimore ? No way. So... The "why not us" which might've seemed like a dream in early October doesn't seem that crazy anymore.

It's going to be interesting. I'm trying to think "who in the AFC has an offense capable of beating these defenders ?" - The logical first one is KC. But they've been out of sorts all year. The KC D is probably more responsible for the recent upswing. Baltimore ? No way. So... The "why not us" which might've seemed like a dream in early October doesn't seem that crazy anymore.
Only game I wouldn't be optimistic is if we played in Arrowhead.

They are?

Not at all, I was being sarcastic.

I have seen people talking up their D on TV and on the internet for the last week or so. Like they figured something out.

Maybe they did, but when you take a closer look at who they stopped and, most importantly, who these teams were missing... it is not that impressive.

Not at all, I was being sarcastic.

I have seen people talking up their D on TV and on the internet for the last week or so. Like they figured something out.

Maybe they did, but when you take a closer look at who they stopped and, most importantly, who these teams were missing... it is not that impressive.
Ha ok. Agree

Yea not impressed with their D at all

Superbowl odds as of today

Patriots 3rd fav to lift trophy after last year’s finalists. At this rate we’ll be favourites soon

1638983504140.png

Attachments

• 1638983473623.png
    1638983473623.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 1
I know I keep typing this - blind squirrel, stopped clock etc etc - but the next game is a really Really REALLY big game... On the road (again)... Indoors (again)... But these ain't the FailCons; and this time there won't be any noticeable Pats fans presence... Plus there'll be pumped-in noise to supplement that of the enablers in the stands (again)... Clots are on a big-time roll, are relatively healthy and can smell the Titties' blood in the water now...

If the Pats can somehow steal a win under all these (and more) conditions, then I'll truly believe in their 2021 prospects...

I know I keep typing this - blind squirrel, stopped clock etc etc - but the next game is a really Really REALLY big game... On the road (again)... Indoors (again)... But these ain't the FailCons; and this time there won't be any noticeable Pats fans presence... Plus there'll be pumped-in noise to supplement that of the enablers in the stands (again)... Clots are on a big-time roll, are relatively healthy and can smell the Titties' blood in the water now...

If the Pats can somehow steal a win under all these (and more) conditions, then I'll truly believe in their 2021 prospects...
After the Pats beat Indy... captain stone will post:

5x52qv.gif

Captain Stoned, here's a website for your multitudinous addictions: bettyfordclinic.org. Seek help immediately.

There are a couple reasons I can think of for Why Not Us.

- Went 1-4 to end the year.
- Defense which carried the team all year couldn't keep the smoke and mirrors up with too much fundamental crap across Godchaux, Bentley, and SloJuan.
- OC completely misused talented players Onwenu, Agholor, Jonnu all year.

There are a couple reasons I can think of for Why Not Us.

- Went 1-4 to end the year.
- Defense which carried the team all year couldn't keep the smoke and mirrors up with too much fundamental crap across Godchaux, Bentley, and SloJuan.
- OC completely misused talented players Onwenu, Agholor, Jonnu all year.

A couple of others:

Lack of in-game discipline, resulting in COSTLY penalties & turnovers;

The WORST Special Olympics Teams of the Belichick era;

And an unfulfilling red zone offense, resulting in too many negative 4-point plays.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back