PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Lamar Jackson-Ravens Drama Could Ultimately Become Patriots Problem

he deserves a better, more balanced team.
Kind've opposing forces at work in that statement isn't there? Wants to be one of, if not the, highest paid QB in the league AND have a better more balanced team?

Maybe for one or two years in an absolute perfect world, but that much cap room catches up and makes the second part of the 'want' pretty much reliant on home runs in every draft at every pick.

Kind've opposing forces at work in that statement isn't there? Wants to be one of, if not the, highest paid QB in the league AND have a better more balanced team?

Maybe for one or two years in an absolute perfect world, but that much cap room catches up and makes the second part of the 'want' pretty much reliant on home runs in every draft at every pick.
As I've said more than once, the choice for NE comes down to:

(1) Spend more on a veteran QB, or
(2) Spend that money to put better talent around Mac.

all you Lamary lovers need to go full blown lemming and find a damned cliff....krist almighty...here you goons, here's a quote from a Ravens nitwit with his head so far up Lamary's azz he's got cornpone and grits all over his stupid azzed face...

“They try to criticize him, and then they also compare him to the greats,” cornerback Marcus Peters said. “ Just watch the young man grow, watch the young man continue to lead this team. How he holds and carries himself in a day-to-day manner, it’s out of this world.”
yeah, blowing off the rest of the season because you want to make as much bank as possible, screwing the team you're on in the process is "out of this world!!!!!~" WTF kind of drugs are you brainwashed sycophants on anyway? "I have Lamar ranked 5th best in the league!!!!"...he HASN'T played and WILL NOT PLAY this season. he has NO RANK you utter clown.
Your dream may come true Joker.

Your dream may come true Joker.

I would call ******** immediately, but it depends if there was really something to 'really wanting' to draft Jackson when he came out.

Lamar has never had an elite receiver or running back he would have both with the Jets.
I’d rather we right our wrong and go for him than see him on the Jets or Phins.
Lamar can't develop an elite receiver if he's off the mark with his passes or takes off running and it's impossible for a RB to get enough carries when he has another RB for a QB. Those are poor excuses.
A 2nd option to having him come to the Pats might be for his fans to join his team instead.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back