Should the Patriots cut Tebow?

• Cut Tebow

Votes: 155 64.6%
  • Keep Tebow

Votes: 85 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done with this website until the Tebow trolls are gone.

Don't leave the site man. Obviously you hate Tebow and/or Tebow fans. But you could just not click on Tebow threads.

Its getting very vile in here, surprised the mods haven't locked this puppy down. In the meantime......

:eat1: :popcorn:

all the vile and filth is coming from a few people. The same ones that try and wreck any Tebow related thread.

1vj1DPV.jpg

A part of me really, really wants to "Like" this post.

But I'm afraid that if I hit that button, you'll come back and call me a Tebow Troll...

But ... but ... but .... I thought Urban Meyer was god!

He looked alright coaching a brand new team in his very first year to the only undefeated record in all of the NCAA's.

That escalated quickly. I went to bed last night and everyone was ok, then belichick has a meltdown and "quits" again.

I'd put money on later today, but now that ive said it maybe he wont come back just to spite me.

Regarding "conventional wisdom"...Brady is probably not the best example to use to knock "conventional wisdom" unless you like to wear your 20/20 hindsight glasses. He was a 6th round draft pick for a good reason. His talent level and abilities at the time and his less than glowing scouting report suggest that is exactly where he deserved to go in the draft and no higher. As I said before Brady was not a viable QB prospect until the following training camp in 01.

Doug Flutie is a much better example to use. Too short and had a weird throwing motion they said.....even with NFL success on his resume....

They are primarily posting on this thread. You might avoid it. Also, you might dimply not respond to their posts.

These Tebow fans are completely delusional.

:drum:

The delusion that Tebow is an NFL quality quarterback is fueled by Belichick, who signed him and has indicated that Tebow shows is improving. Given the base, that doesn't mean all that much.

Can you point out just one delusional post on this website? ..........I thought so.....now move along .....

Shall we start a pool as to how long it will be before he returns ? If so, should it be broken down into days, hours or minutes ??

I would say that he comes back almost as fast as you leave, considering you are a team jumping teblower

I would say that he comes back almost as fast as you leave, considering you are a team jumping teblower

He will be back in a day or 2 and he will again, unsuccessfully, try and troll the Tebow fans.

Lets see if Tebow can throw for positive yards this week.

Is this YOU, Remurker?...using one of the many aliases you brag about when you troll other fan boards??

Hahaha, not me buddy. There's a rule against having more than one board account.

Actually, you are wrong about a few things;
--Using many aliases. Remarker (or a slight, hardly noticeable variance when the simple 'Remarker' is already taken) is the only username I've used for years. Your claim that I brag about using aliases is just another one of the things that falls victim to your propensity to pretend.
--How long our shrine has existed. Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 pm is the creation date and that makes it NOT to have existed for years as is another pretend notion you posted in one of your comments.
--Whether I troll boards. I go to our board and I come here, which happens to be the only NFL team that can claim me as a fan. It is also true that if BB became HC of a different team, I would be a fan of that team too. I do go to other boards (not necessarily sports boards) but I participate as Remarker. You see, I have nothing to hide like some jokers I know...particularly my ignorance.

Btw, your reference to some of the lines in Blazing Saddles reminded me of how funny that movie is. It's Brooks' best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents