PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's headed down to Nashville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I’ve been hearing this for a while. This is NOT a sass, I am actually curious / wanting to learn.

(1) what is so great about Nashville ?
(2) why was it a « sure thing » so many Patriots fans were going ?

Even if you don't like country music...it's the Las Vegas of the east no questions. Bars galore..live music..always always something to do. Plus amazing food. I have been here 4 times now. I go once a year. Lots of bachelor parties and bachelorette parties come here. I know of at least 5 of my friends having theirs here.

Pats in Nashville? See above. A lot of people like us do 1 away game or a couple a year. We do 1..last year was MIA..year before was Buffalo.

It's one giant party starting at like 11AM till 3AM on weekends. Best place and atmosphere to see them. You can walk from most hotels and Airbnbs downtown to Nissan Stadium. (It's a 10min walk from our airbnb and Broadway where all the bars are)

If Preds are playing I go to their games...awesome atmosphere and again..Bridgestone is on broadway

On flight from Texas now. Counted about 10 other Pats fans on our flight.

Meet up today/tonite is at Frisky Frog’s.

Go Pats

Yeah we will be at Friskys around 7 for a couple hours then head back to Broadway to meet my other friends who are flying in today

We were fist bumping Pats fans and chanting "Jets suck" all night yesterday. It's a blast

Even if you don't like country music...it's the Las Vegas of the east no questions. Bars galore..live music..always always something to do. Plus amazing food. I have been here 4 times now. I go once a year. Lots of bachelor parties and bachelorette parties come here. I know of at least 5 of my friends having theirs here.

Pats in Nashville? See above. A lot of people like us do 1 away game or a couple a year. We do 1..last year was MIA..year before was Buffalo.

It's one giant party starting at like 11AM till 3AM on weekends. Best place and atmosphere to see them. You can walk from most hotels and Airbnbs downtown to Nissan Stadium. (It's a 10min walk from our airbnb and Broadway where all the bars are)

If Preds are playing I go to their games...awesome atmosphere and again..Bridgestone is on broadway
Thank you for the reply. Everyone has different interests and so, tastes are impossible to discuss... the only thing you mentioned that I would not avoid like the plague is « food »... I think you had me at « Vegas » of the east. But, I can intellectually understand that many/most of those activities would interest plenty of people.

Have fun all who are going & be LOUD!!

Go Patriots!!

Thank you for the reply. Everyone has different interests and so, tastes are impossible to discuss... the only thing you mentioned that I would not avoid like the plague is « food »... I think you had me at « Vegas » of the east. But, I can intellectually understand that many/most of those activities would interest plenty of people.

Like bars in Boston..close at 12 or 1..here? Goes till like 2 or 3 in the AM..much more laid back vibe with the music and just overall nice people unlike MA.

Always concerts to go to for live music. Cheap booze. Just a vibrant city

Everyone of you have a terrific time. Be proud to be a Pats fan.

Enjoy the win.

Go Pats

There are so many New Englanders we're just randomly bumping into friends from back home we didn't even know we're coming.

Have fun. Gronk will be there with Sony Michel. Gronk is not expected to be active, but Michel is.

Let'em know you're there folks!

waiting detailed report :)

have a great day

Went there opening game a few years back and it basically was a home game. Tennessee fans were some of the best I’ve been around as a visiting team.

Are they even better than Buffalo fans? :D

waiting detailed report :)

have a great day
May we please leave elvis behind afterward?

He belongs here.

We just have to do this behind Kraft's back.

You know he'll throw a hissy fit.

He loves F.E. (not us)

Enjoy the Nashville bars.

For as many Pats fans as there were at the game we didn't make much noise at all

What a feckin waste of money you poor, deludional saps threw away to bear witness to these gutless punk-ass b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back