PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's headed down to Nashville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nashville Anyone?

Anyone going to the Titans game? My wife and I are flying up from Texas. Club seats section 235. We’re staying at the 21c. Post here any pregame meetups, tailgates etc.

Went there opening game a few years back and it basically was a home game. Tennessee fans were some of the best I’ve been around as a visiting team.

My sister and brother-in- law (he's at home games with the End Zone Militia) are going tomorrow for a week. Nashville is a truly great city. I'm jealous!

Went there opening game a few years back and it basically was a home game. Tennessee fans were some of the best I’ve been around as a visiting team.

Yeah I have been there for Bs Preds games before and it's always a great time. This will be my 4th trip to Nashville

Anyone sitting in 103??? Where we will be

Yeah I have been there for Bs Preds games before and it's always a great time. This will be my 4th trip to Nashville

Anyone sitting in 103??? Where we will be
Have fun! It never gets old.

Have fun! Bet there will be a decent Patriot fan contingent there.

Nashville is an awesome city. I wish I was going be I have to make a road trip of my own elsewhere this weekend.

Looking like it will be nice, crisp, Fall weather for this one.

Just got here...We flew into Louisville and drove 2.5 hours..much cheaper flights..MUCH but about $500.

Got in at 8 and walked to the store to get some water..passed at least 15 Pats fans in a .2 mile walk everyone going JE11 baby (Jersey I was wearing)

BIG home game for the Pats

Staying 2 blocks from broadway and can see Nissan Stadium from our window

Just got here...We flew into Louisville and drove 2.5 hours..much cheaper flights..MUCH but about $500.

Got in at 8 and walked to the store to get some water..passed at least 15 Pats fans in a .2 mile walk everyone going JE11 baby (Jersey I was wearing)

Definitely a huge presence of Pat's Fans I think we will out number them Sunday.

I'll be there. Hope to see a big Pats turnout.

With a bunch of people from a Shrewsbury bar last night that were heading there today.

Go Pats!

On flight from Texas now. Counted about 10 other Pats fans on our flight.

Meet up today/tonite is at Frisky Frog’s.

Go Pats

What hotel? We’re at 21c.

Ok. I’ve been hearing this for a while. This is NOT a sass, I am actually curious / wanting to learn.

(1) what is so great about Nashville ?
(2) why was it a « sure thing » so many Patriots fans were going ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes