PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who in the flying f*** do the Jets have to throw to?

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

I'm serious. This is an actual question here. I'm having a hard time thinking of one. :confused:

Robby Anderson, who I discovered wasn't Richie Anderson. After that it's like old friend Chris Harper and Bears cast off Marquess Wilson and I guess Jalin Marshall comes back after a suspension.

Jesus, there are college teams with better receiving corps.

I'm serious. This is an actual question here. I'm having a hard time thinking of one. :confused:

Not sure but I've heard a few sideline reporters and camera men have been taking some of the targets.

Looks like @Clonamery beat me to it. I don't care. I'm telling the same joke twice to add emphasis.

Robby Anderson, who I discovered wasn't Richie Anderson. After that it's like old friend Chris Harper and Bears cast off Marquess Wilson and I guess Jalin Marshall comes back after a suspension.

Jesus, there are college teams with better receiving corps.

Anderson also has a criminal charge to deal with. While it's not likely, it's possible that he could miss games as a result.

Jet >>> Tank

Not sure but I've heard a few sideline reporters and camera men have been taking some of the targets.

Looks like @Clonamery beat me to it. I don't care. I'm telling the same joke twice to add emphasis.

Alligator arms to the extreme! with no DB lol

Devin Lucien, Austin Carr

Robby Anderson was pretty decent last season. It was a pretty decent receiver class.

Good thing our RBs can catch. Austin Seferian Jenkins will probably see a decent workload. Robbie Anderson is decent but also makes an Ethiopian look fat (he looks brittle).

Then a few rookie WRs who of course have their good points like any rookies, but remains to be seen if they'll be any good.

They should go full side-show. Sign TO to get him #'s to improve his HOF credentials. Ocho Cinco too, while they're at it. Anyone else?

It's always great to see our rival struggle, but I don't really care what they're doing in New Jersey.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back