PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who in the flying f*** do the Jets have to throw to?

Where's Shane Falco when you need him?

You could replace most of the Jets with the cast of The Replacements for a significant improvement.

Didn't Decker sign with the Titans??

Yes. :( I'm still upset we lost Jessie James...

3e94783bce2f5c172c22ca4a354f2b0c--diet-inspiration-workout-inspiration.jpg

Good thing our RBs can catch. Austin Seferian Jenkins will probably see a decent workload. Robbie Anderson is decent but also makes an Ethiopian look fat (he looks brittle).

Then a few rookie WRs who of course have their good points like any rookies, but remains to be seen if they'll be any good.

Yep.

If you can't count on Austin Sefarian-Jenkins you can't count on anyone.

Yep.

If you can't count on Austin Sefarian-Jenkins you can't count on anyone.

Count on? Ha, I'm not counting on squat. Other than getting a top 3 pick.

It would be nice for ASJ to finally mature and live up to his talent though. Then we'd be set at TE once the tank is over.

And fumble recoveries.

Possibly tackles.

In the interest of parity, the NFL* has announced that he Rats' tactic of coaches tripping opposing players, will be legal for the Rats this season.

In the interest of parity, the NFL* has announced that he Rats' tactic of coaches tripping opposing players, will be legal for the Rats this season.

Psh, if anything, coaches, management and fans will trip Jet players if any decide to actually try to score.

Count on? Ha, I'm not counting on squat. Other than getting a top 3 pick.

It would be nice for ASJ to finally mature and live up to his talent though. Then we'd be set at TE once the tank is over.

There is no better way to create a Championshio team than to bring them up in a culture of losing as much as possible. That's how winners are born.

Don't believe me? Go to Indy and gaze upon their participation banner.

Psh, if anything, coaches, management and fans will trip Jet players if any decide to actually try to score.

Is it true that J-E-T-E-S players are practicing their fumble celebrations and the quarterback unit has an interception dance?

"Suck for Sam" tank campaign is on, huh?
Seems like whenever the situation calls for a tank season, the Jets wind up going 8-8 and get their fans playoffs hopes going early in the year.
They even suck at sucking. :D

Is it true that J-E-T-E-S players are practicing their fumble celebrations and the quarterback unit has an interception dance?
Such cruel irony for Jete fans. Jete fans will see no increase in end zone celebrations from their team even with the league relaxing the rule and they will not get any free yardage anymore from the perpetual celebrating from their openents players. Sad.

"Suck for Sam" tank campaign is on, huh?
Seems like whenever the situation calls for a tank season, the Jets wind up going 8-8 and get their fans playoffs hopes going early in the year.
They even suck at sucking. :D

"Suck for [insert name of best QB in 2018 draft here]" is on. Whether it's Sam or not is meaningless to me.

And honestly I can't think of a time the team purposely tanked before. Sure they've sucked, but this year is interesting. Basically suck as much as possible, while also developing young guys and saving cap. This 2017/2018 span is gonna be a fun/eventful ride.

I sure hope so.

"Suck for [insert name of best QB in 2018 draft here]" is on. Whether it's Sam or not is meaningless to me.

And honestly I can't think of a time the team purposely tanked before. Sure they've sucked, but this year is interesting. Basically suck as much as possible, while also developing young guys and saving cap. This 2017/2018 span is gonna be a fun/eventful ride.

Just so you know, there's a rumor beginning to swell that the owners of teams NOT playing the Jete this year have begun to grumble to Goodell about the overt tanking of the Jete season. Unlike the Colts tanking several seasons ago where GM Polian merely stuck a warm body once Peyton Manning was out for the year but kept the semblance of a fair defense and their skill position players on offense, the Jete have obliterated almost all of their veteran players as well as all skill positions. It will be interesting to see if enough owners pressure Goodell into investigating this lack of fair play.

If this was MLB they would force the owners to sell but frankly that would be the worst possible outcome imaginable.

Just so you know, there's a rumor beginning to swell that the owners of teams NOT playing the Jete this year have begun to grumble to Goodell about the overt tanking of the Jete season. Unlike the Colts tanking several seasons ago where GM Polian merely stuck a warm body once Peyton Manning was out for the year but kept the semblance of a fair defense and their skill position players on offense, the Jete have obliterated almost all of their veteran players as well as all skill positions. It will be interesting to see if enough owners pressure Goodell into investigating this lack of fair play.

If this was MLB they would force the owners to sell but frankly that would be the worst possible outcome imaginable.

This is the NYJFL. I'm not worried.

I think 79 is more excited about the Jets tanking this season than we are about repeating as SB LII champs. The human mind develops amazing coping mechanisms. Remarkable. His case should he written up in a medical journal.

Reports out of Bristol were that the J-E-T-E-S were going to bring Cryptmaster Pollian in as a consultant on tanking a season. But the J-E-T-E-S are doing so good a job of obliterating their roster that he won't be needed.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back