Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Zappe

Votes: 102 73.9%
  • Free Agent

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
Does it matter?

Should have traded for Garoppolo and watched this offense find another gear
They literally didn't have cap room until Garoppolo redid his contract.

Honestly...I think we might do better with a wildcat offense led by Damien Harris.....

Can Drake Maye declare for the Draft? He is the next legit QB. Season was a disaster from camp. Most saw it coming.

You can't put a rookie in there... Have fun watching hoyer... They'll probably win which will make it more nauseating

Doesn’t matter. With the way Andrews is playing we’ll see ‘em both.

maybe you're right about Hoyer. All we have is to hope we have a miracle season like the Rookie or something. The old guy finally gets a shot to prove he can do it, and ends up with the year of his life. I have no choice but to start rooting for it.

Zappe is a lot of fun. Like Drew Brees high on meth. He keeps it going pass after pass.

Zappe is a lot of fun. Like Drew Brees high on meth. He keeps it going pass after pass.
Speaking of which.. Id rather call up Drew himself than watch Hoyer :rofl:

Hoyer gives them the best chance to win games so it will be him.
Old man Hoyer is the worst quarterback in nfl history. I know pop Warner quarterbacks with stronger arms than him

If he starts it’s to get the number 1 overall pick, otherwise every coach should be fired and the stadium shouldn’t sell 1 ticket to watch the most boring, unathletic, weakest throwing qb in history

I think of Mac is out for the season we need to focus on trading assets to build for the future.

It seems clear Mac is down for a while who do you want in more. I want Zappe in I think he will be better then Hoyer but that is me
I think Hoyer will be better.

Zappe is a rookie, we don't know how much he's learned so far.

BUT--if Mac's injury is a long-term one, which is more than 2 or 3 games, then we're looking at a thrown away season.

At that point, I'd want Zappe in, so it all depends on the injury itself.

It seems clear Mac is down for a while who do you want in more. I want Zappe in I think he will be better then Hoyer but that is me
Zappe, what's the difference between pick 5 and pick 6?

I don't see any upside at this point to going with a career backup who quite frankly isn't that good.

Put Zappe in there.

I could deal with this
Just FYI, I fractured my ankle last March, and they told me I'd be back running on it in 6-8 weeks. That's what it took. I still have occasional pain though. My ankle was so badly broken that my foot swelled up like a balloon, turned purple, and I had swelling and discoloration runnning up and down my lower leg.

You're not winning with either. I mean Hoyer is a dumpster fire. Even if Zappe can't handle it I'd rather know. This is a good team. Not a great team but a lot better than most situations for a young QB.

I've been following Zappe for years now and pegged him as a PTP. He won't be crushed by adversity. This kid is tough as **** mentally and talent wise not that far off from Mac imo.

Just FYI, I fractured my ankle last March, and they told me I'd be back running on it in 6-8 weeks. That's what it took. I still have occasional pain though. My ankle was so badly broken that my foot swelled up like a balloon, turned purple, and I had swelling and discoloration runnning up and down my lower leg.
Sorry that you had to go through that but glad that you were back up and moving on it…!

Depends entirely on how long Mac is out, 2-4 weeks Hoyer to keep things afloat as long and as best as possible. 4 weeks to season long 100% Zappe to see what they have. Might as well make the season fun throwing 50 times a game.

You're not winning with either. I mean Hoyer is a dumpster fire. Even if Zappe can't handle it I'd rather know. This is a good team. Not a great team but a lot better than most situations for a young QB.

I've been following Zappe for years now and pegged him as a PTP. He won't be crushed by adversity. This kid is tough as **** mentally and talent wise not that far off from Mac imo.
Zappe is no where near ready to come into this situation if Mac is down…. Let’s be realistic here… The bigger point is that Belichick would never put him in that situation… He wouldn’t even put Stidham in and he had several years in the system. Bill will be turning to Hoyer…. Mac is in my prayers….and if he is out….Hoyer is in the prayers as well!

Sorry that you had to go through that but glad that you were back up and moving on it…!
Yep, the doctor's were pretty confident it would heal fast, and they were right. Break was underneath my ankle bone, a line fracture.

When I told them how I broke it, they said it's the most common way for people playing sports. I put a water bottle near my feet as I was playing catch with a softball. The ball was thrown well over my head, I jumped, caught it, landed on the water bottle. They told me people do this all the time. Volleyball spikers, basketball dunkers, football wide receivers, idiots all of us.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back