PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

which is an NFL team you do not dislike ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only root for ONE team, and hate most of the rest.

Me too.
Donkies are at the top of my list and the Squeelers are next followed by the Rats. I don't hate Indy fans( Hey, they live in Indiana home of Larry Bird) but I hate Manning.

Teams I root for if they are playing are the Chiefs , Panthers and Vikings.
Loved the old Purple People Eaters.

Green Bay, Seattle, Houston

Can't hate Cleveland. Awesome fans. There's a reason Modell couldn't take the Browns name with him to Baltimore and why Cleveland got rebooted as the Browns in expansion form. The fans have remained loyal despite a long championship drought and the near misses of 1986 (The Drive) and 1987 (The Fumble).

I can't find hate in my heart for Green Bay and KC, two small market teams with outstanding fan bases.

Actually, I can't find much hate for anyone. Most of what I feel is apathy. Sometimes the apathy ratchets up to hate if a rivalry starts heating up (e.g. Jets in late 1990s, Pittsburgh and Indy this decade), but reverts back to apathy if the rivalry wanes (e.g. Jets today).

Regards,
Chris

if we should ask now the same question to the 'other' NFL fans i am quite sure that nobody will reply 'New England Patriots'...

easy...

Well, even when the Pats sucked, I tried having a second team several times. No one really stuck, but I did like to use the Giants in Techmo. I guess I don't hate them in the same way I don't hate the Mets. The 49ers don't really do anything to rub me the wrong way. Same with the Packers.

Now to the teams I usually hate, but they suck so I don't care. Raiders, Rams & Jets(yes, those Jets).

And then we have the Steelers, Colts, Bolts and all the teams that thought it was a good idea to talk crap about Spygate or running-up-the-score-gate or whatever flavor of the week crap to talk ****. So Cowboys, Eagles, Ravens, Redskins and whoever else I'm leaving out. Everyone else, I don't really care.

CLE : because of Romeo
OAK: Because they gave us Randy. For that I feel kinda indebted, even though I hated the team in the past.
SF : Because their sucking actually helps the Pats.
MIN : Because I like seeing teams build from the lines outward. It's great to watch them play.
MIA: Because, at this point, seeing them find new and increasingly spectacular ways to fail, week in and week out, is oddly humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST