PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

which is an NFL team you do not dislike ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the league, basically. :D

Yeah, right! :cool:

Part of the reason is because I feel all of them have no many-years/decades-of-grudges with the Pats, and as a Pats fan I can't hate them.

Last edited:
Browns
49er's
Bucs
KC
Cardinals
Panthers
Texans
Jags

Last edited:
I enjoy watching Jax, slowly grind the life out of their opponents.:rocker:

My little red headed step brother to pull for this year is easily Cleveland - fun offense to watch, Romeo, that city needs a revival on the football end, and they need some good karma back at them with the Baltimore thing.

Parts of me actually respect the Broncos.

I live in Tampa now but I hate the Bucs, I can't stand Gruden and I laugh at everyone in work whenever they lose. I was going to get Season tickets to go take in a few games but you practically have to sell your firstborn to be able to afford them because of the huge deposit that is required.

I do like the Jacksonville Jaguars, I got some season tickets to take in an NFL game once in a while, I sell the rest on Ebay. I just like their style plus their tickets are cheap as hell. If I want to see some NFL action I'd rather drive to Jacksonville than give my money to the money grubbing bastards that own the Bucs. I like that they are a small market and I'd like to see them stick around so I figure its good to support them.

I have liked Carolina ever since SB 38, they really gave us a great fight but they have gone downhill since.

I like Tennessee for the same reason as Carolina, they gave us a great battle in the playoffs in 2003. I like how they are always a tough physical team, even though he has never won the big one I think Fisher is a pretty good coach.

I like Arizona for some reason, maybe because they have sucked for so long I would just like to once see them have some success. They have some incredible receivers and are fun to watch the few times they are on TV.

Nobody can replace the Pats but when you're an out of towner sometimes you have to take your NFL action wherever you can get it. I just wish Tampa and Jacksonville would trade teams because I can't see myself ever liking the Bucs. The Bucs are on TV every week but I hate watching them because they just suck so I usually skip that game and try to watch whatever is on at 4pm or try to watch the Pats on Sopcast if I can get them.

yea, i know wut u mean, LOL...i live in Orlando...and man the buc thing is crazy...

i dont particularly dislike the bucs, i do hate the fins though...

and i have respect for JAX...i really like that team and how it goes about doing things...who doesnt like a team that can run all over another?

as for the others, i like the eagles...like them since the beginning of 04 seoasn.....and by the closing weeks of that season, it hit me...i better only have one team to like, cuz if this keeps happening, ill be in trouble...

so since the moments b4 the 04 SB, i have only liked the Pats, but eagles have always been a second best fav team to me

yea, i know wut u mean, LOL...i live in Orlando...and man the buc thing is crazy...

i dont particularly dislike the bucs, i do hate the fins though...

and i have respect for JAX...i really like that team and how it goes about doing things...who doesnt like a team that can run all over another?

as for the others, i like the eagles...like them since the beginning of 04 seoasn.....and by the closing weeks of that season, it hit me...i better only have one team to like, cuz if this keeps happening, ill be in trouble...

so since the moments b4 the 04 SB, i have only liked the Pats, but eagles have always been a second best fav team to me

I do have to say I went to the preseason game with the Bucs against the Pats and the Bucs fans there were pretty friendly and funny. They gave me a good ribbing but bought me a beer later on because I was a good sport. Tampa is definitely a football town, I just don't like how the team sticks it to the fans.

Buffalo,Cleveland,Seattle,NY Giants

We Bucs fans don't particularly like the Glazers, either, but they're a huge improvement on Culverhouse.

I don't hate the Patriots for the same reason one of the Pats fans above doesn't hate the Bucs - used to be a league wide joke too, and now they aren't. Both teams made the turnaround at the same time, too.

I also like Jax. If you aren't a fan of the Jags, you aren't a fan of football, I think. They play one of the most physical and punishing games around. Also, they're part of real Florida, as opposed to Miami, which is occupied entirely by expatriate New Yorkers, Cubans, lost starlets, and drug smugglers.

Buffalo, Cleveland.

Buffalo, oh how many SB's did you go to and lose? 4. And Jim Kelly was just about the best QB, never got credit, the guy was something else. I feel your pain Buffalo, plus a great football town. OK, so you don't like us, but I like the tradition of your team. May you NOT go to Canada.

Cleveland, oh, another great tradition, and then your team leaves because you have a no good stinking, rotten owner that would not spend the money to fix the stadium. So now, you got your team back. You got Crennel, you got the history, and your fan base is just awesome. Yep, got to like them. Dawg Pound, yep.

All other teams I have no use for.

Then of course is the Pats. Top of the heap. Way over the top love for our team.

We Bucs fans don't particularly like the Glazers, either, but they're a huge improvement on Culverhouse.

I don't hate the Patriots for the same reason one of the Pats fans above doesn't hate the Bucs - used to be a league wide joke too, and now they aren't. Both teams made the turnaround at the same time, too.

I also like Jax. If you aren't a fan of the Jags, you aren't a fan of football, I think. They play one of the most physical and punishing games around. Also, they're part of real Florida, as opposed to Miami, which is occupied entirely by expatriate New Yorkers, Cubans, lost starlets, and drug smugglers.
i like the bucs.ive spent a lot of time in the Tampa area and they have a rapid fan base.the bucs also have a great stadium and a cool logo .but i love the pats .

Last edited:
So basicly everybody does not dislike teams that are not very good, everybody will root for the average to sucky team:singing:

So basicly everybody does not dislike teams that are not very good, everybody will root for the average to sucky team:singing:

I guess this post is so off the wall I should not respond. The Bills were very good for a very long time. I rooted for them in the SB. Didn't happen, but I still respect the tradition. Same with Cleveland. And Cleveland may just turn it around next year and give the AFC a run for the money.

Will not change my opinion at all.

Warden, I don't know which team you root for and it really is not important. What is important is that you would write something so dumb and expect people to respect it.

I guess this post is so off the wall I should not respond. The Bills were very good for a very long time. I rooted for them in the SB. Didn't happen, but I still respect the tradition. Same with Cleveland. And Cleveland may just turn it around next year and give the AFC a run for the money.

Will not change my opinion at all.

Warden, I don't know which team you root for and it really is not important. What is important is that you would write something so dumb and expect people to respect it.

ok...............

Other Likable Teams...
Buffalo
SeaHags...like the QB
Cleveland...RAC
San Diego...before LT et. al. became buttholes last season

Respected Teams...
Colts (just hate Polian)
Dallas (but don't like them)

Hated Teams...
Jets
Denver...great Head Coach, but unfortunately he's psycho & they usta own us
Phins...Marino hype long after it was clear there was no SB in their future
NY Giants...shoved down our throats in the 50s

Last edited:
Browns
Titans
Cardinals
Lions

Bust mostly the Packers because it is the only publicly owned professional sports organization in the USA and one of the oldest in the NFL. Never changing their name or location is a big plus in my book as well.

Cardinals (live there and season ticket holder, but far behind the Pats love of course)

Chiefs.....always seems like a classy fan base. Len Dawson, great helmets...another early AFC SB arse kicker (SB IV) versus Vikings.

Packers....how could you not like the Packers with Lambeau field and the great fan base along with the small town theme. The only negative was the bastards beating the Pats in the SB. Love the uniform color scheme too.

The only team I root for is The Patriots, but I also like the Panthers since I live in North Carolina and they are NFC. If they are playing each other, the Pats win out by a long shot!! ;)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back