PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where does your Super Bowl interest level rank compared to others?

Last chance to reconsider rooting for KC. I’m telling you, you’ll wish you hadn’t if they win. Looks like Mahomes is planing a behind the back pass at some point, obviously to show off. This team is ultra annoying and won’t be gracious winners.

Patrick Mahomes has a behind-the-back pass in his arsenal

All I know is tomorrow I will be on Chiefs Planet for SB 54. This is because Ian has only offered me a 1 year contract. My rookie deal is over, but I was hoping to ink a 3 year deal somewhere.

Hopefully Ian sees me on CP tomorrow and offers me a respectful contract! :D

Just saw Ian, and he told me “You’ll have to ask SAN12. I certainly hope so.” Ouch.

**** the Chiefs. I don’t want to hear nonstop “Mahomes is the GOAT already!!!!” if they win

All I know is tomorrow I will be on Chiefs Planet for SB 54. This is because Ian has only offered me a 1 year contract. My rookie deal is over, but I was hoping to ink a 3 year deal somewhere.

Hopefully Ian sees me on CP tomorrow and offers me a respectful contract! :D
Why did you just Jamie Collins yourself to the Browns?

Regards,
Chris

**** the Chiefs. I don’t want to hear nonstop “Mahomes is the GOAT already!!!!” if they win

Yep...already saw it with the 2010 Packers. Long decade of listening to the excuse making and moving the goal posts of what defines greatness.

Don’t forget how the NFL turned its eye on the Hill thing and didn’t suspend him because that would have cost Goldenboy Showtime his top weapon.

Don’t forget how Andy Reid whined like a baby last year about the offsides call and the OT rules.

What I want is a Chiefs loss, a Sherman-type look on Kelce’s face when they lose, and a major injury to scumbag Hill. I won’t be greedy though, I’ll just take a Chiefs loss

Some chucklehead scheduled my daughter's school play rehearsal between 2-6pm PST today. Now I'm not a fan of either team so leaving to pick her up during the game doesn't bother me. But...

I live at ground zero of 49ers fans. I'm sure a bunch of her classmates are fans, or their parents are who need to get them in the middle of the game. I know a lot of people who are going to be bothered by this.

Similarly, one of my other daughters was invited to a kids birthday party during the game. She declined, but told me the kid's dad is a huge 49ers fan and will probably be watching the game on his phone at the event. How does a "huge fan" let SB Sunday get booked knowing your team has a chance to play in that game, as a #1 seed to boot?

WTF?

Regards,
Chris

Another aspect of seeing a Super Bowl in person I found fascinating is that the players perform with greater intensity vs. regular season and even playoff games. The uptick in power, speed and quickness is palpable.
They're putting it all out there, with everything on the line.

Tatum treated that play like it was the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl, while everyone else treated it like the preseason game that it was.

But he was always a cheap shot artist. Those Raiders always sucked.

Just saw Ian, and he told me “You’ll have to ask SAN12. I certainly hope so.” Ouch.
I will be sitting near my phone all day... I got a call from 12th man Seaco*ks forum today. Also a call from Gang Puke Green. Oddly enough my phone malfunctioned during the latter. Okay, I lied. It didn't malfunction. This was me when Jets called:

(boy in red cap, we can just call him jete)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back