Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Link: Here's What Tom Brady Eats in a Day | Livestrong.com

Other than drinking Chiefs blood and chowing down on roasted Ram ...

Most of this just encapsulates what already is known, but it's still interesting stuff. I can't imagine being so disciplined but it helps to remember that he has someone preparing all this for him so I'm sure that makes a big difference.

And here I thought he mostly ate the hopes and dreams of those foolish enough to stand in his way...before finishing off with a bite from their still beating hearts.

My first thought was Giselle, but that's just me.

Brady is very fortunate not to be allergic to tree nuts. A lot of what he eats is simply undoable for my family.

I’d rather have 0 rings and have been out of the league after 10 years

Reading this as I kill a Wendy's Double with cheese, grilled chicken sandwich, and 4 piece tender....:confused::D

Its all what your body is accustomed to. I used to be a junk food junkie and craved unhealthy foods. I changed my diet cold turkey after my blood pressure was very high. Now I crave healthy food and wouldn't step foot in a fast food joint. Brady's diet is great and who can argue with the results.

Reading this as I kill a Wendy's Double with cheese, grilled chicken sandwich, and 4 piece tender....:confused::D
they are getting greedy with nuggets raising the price to $1.19, it used to be a good deal at $.99 for 5! piece

I am sure it all tastes great when a pro chef prepares it too. It's good to be Brady.

My guinea pig Kyrie :cool: follows some of the diet ...

Link: Here's What Tom Brady Eats in a Day | Livestrong.com

Other than drinking Chiefs blood and chowing down on roasted Ram ...

Most of this just encapsulates what already is known, but it's still interesting stuff. I can't imagine being so disciplined but it helps to remember that he has someone preparing all this for him so I'm sure that makes a big difference.
No way I can do that. Jesus. I'd die.

I'd take Tom to my local watering hole and order him a bowl of lobster & crab bisque, a pastrami sandwich w Swiss, kraut and mustard, chips , kosher pickle and a Guinness and we'll see if he sticks to his bird food diet after retirement

Brady must have a clock inside his head. Talk about sticking to a schedule. And can you imagine downing 12-25 glasses of water per day but none from between a half hour pre-meal to an hour after a meal. And i suppose he forgoes this at night so he can sleep in one stretch.

I take it back, not a clock, but a computer head.

I remember getting all the ingredients to make his famous blueberry smoothie he drank in his documentary and it was expensive but really good and good for you.

Skip bayless “Tom Brady is Michael Jordan in sheeps clothing. He seems like the goofy dad down the street off the field but when he steps on the field, he becomes a cold blooded assassin.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call