PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What QB(s) would you like to see the Pats draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beg to differ. He's more of a pocket passer. He has had some big games at Washington State. He's not comfortable out of the pocket. Has had a solid career. His game reminds me of Kirk Cousins.

And Kirk Cousins has some of the worst mental processing at the position.

Everything I said is 100% accurate.

Not to mention his system. Was benched and backup performed the same bc of the system.

His arm isn't NFL caliber and will have a ton of tipped passes & ints.

For anyone interested in watching Rudolph, Oklahoma State is playing Virginia Tech as we speak on ESPN. Rudolph has already uncorked two absolutely beautiful deep balls (the last of which just went for a TD).

I’ll go on the flip side, the guy I don’t want is josh Rosen. He may be talented but his attitude scares me and I don’t believe football is the most important thing to him.

For anyone interested in watching Rudolph, Oklahoma State is playing Virginia Tech as we speak on ESPN. Rudolph has already uncorked two absolutely beautiful deep balls (the last of which just went for a TD).
Dat's my boy!

Are some of you people just making up names to see if anyone notices? There's been like 20 names thrown out.

Are some of you people just making up names to see if anyone notices? There's been like 20 names thrown out.
No

I’d be interested in him if he converted to WR or put some weight on and converted to TE.

He's a QB & already squashed any notion of turning WR.

I really dont understand the narrative that he has to change positions?

He has some tinkering with mechanics and decision making. Has to add weight but he's so talented. He wants to be a pocket passer first.

Reminds me of Mariota in the pocket and obviously Vick when he takes off.

He's only 20. I'd love to see him develop for 3-4 years behind Tom, Josh, Bill etc.

I’d be all over it, but I think he’s going to be gone by the time we’d pick. I think there’s going to be 4-5 QBs taken in the first round.

Allen is a talented player on a team with a bad line and receivers with limited ability.

Yes he is raw, but his size, speed and arm strength are far superior to the busts you mentioned.

I have heard Allen compared to Wentz with a stronger arm.

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...s-wyoming-qb-may-have-future-in-new-york/amp/

And I disagree abt Allen being a superior prospect. There's no world where he has more talent than the above he compares to.

Also true franchise QB'S make players around them better. Darnold lost weapons. Jackson's line isn't great and doesn't have the best supporting cast. Mayfield lost a ton of weapons and won the Heisman.

I’d be all over it, but I think he’s going to be gone by the time we’d pick. I think there’s going to be 4-5 QBs taken in the first round.

There might be 4-5 in the top ten.

Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen are all top ten locks.

Once the run starts other teams won't hesitate.

Been a Mayfield fanboy for a while now.

I agree with you on this one.

I love Mayfield, his size is not ideal, but it sure
didn’t hurt Drew Brees’s career.

He is a born leader who has excellent touch
And a strong enough arm.

He would push Brady at practice more than the laid back Jimmy G.

Been a Mayfield fanboy for a while now.

Yea hope we grab em, some think he might not go in the first for a few reasons, some off field stuff/height even though I think he's taller than Russell Wilson despite the height concerns, but I would take him in the 1st for the 5th year option

And I disagree abt Allen being a superior prospect. There's no world where he has more talent than the above he compares to.

Also true franchise QB'S make players around them better. Darnold lost weapons. Jackson's line isn't great and doesn't have the best supporting cast. Mayfield lost a ton of weapons and won the Heisman.

If your looking for college stats when drafting a QB, would you have drafted ....

Jason White?
Danny Wuerffel ?
Gino Torretta ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand