PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What QB(s) would you like to see the Pats draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey guys

Since the trade of Jimmy G and Brissett, we're likely going to be looking at a QB in this year's draft. As much as we'd like the GOAT to play forever, probably not in the cards haha. So who do you think the Pats will draft? Who would you like to see them draft and why?

I'm for Ryan Finley, NC state. I like his pro style skills and leadership ability. Not that high on many of the top prospects this year. I've seen him anywhere from high round 1 to round 2.

Is Tebow available??? :D

Better football player, yes, better looking, tough call
Maybe the female posters on this board could give us their opinion - regarding looks.

so in 4 years time when he's traded because bradys still playing lights out we have to go through THIS again.

no I don't think so.

Maybe the female posters on this board could give us their opinion - regarding looks.

No need.. Anyone with two working eye balls can tell you the guy is handsome as hell.

Mocks I am seeing have Pats picking DE/LB for first 3 or 4 picks...No QB's........Any worth their salt will be gone early.......Maybe BB waits until the end of the 6th round to steal a QB... :D

I'd prefer to wait a year. I'm not sold on any of the QBs in the Patriots draft range. Maybe they'll add someone as an UDFA, but the overall class this year doesn't excite me very much.

I'd prefer to wait a year. I'm not sold on any of the QBs in the Patriots draft range. Maybe they'll add someone as an UDFA, but the overall class this year doesn't excite me very much.

Well it's actually considered one of the deepest classes ever depending on who comes out.

I would love bridgewater from the Vikings assuming his knee's ok. I don't know if he's willing to sit a couple of years.

Someone with the following scouting report...
  • Poor build
  • Skinny
  • Lacks great physical stature and strength
  • Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush
  • Lacks a really strong arm
  • Can’t drive the ball downfield
  • Does not throw a really tight spiral
  • System-type player who can get exposed if forced to ad-lib
  • Gets knocked down easily

I'm for Ryan Finley, NC state. I like his pro style skills and leadership ability. Not that high on many of the top prospects this year. I've seen him anywhere from high round 1 to round 2.

I like a lot as well. He doesn't do anything flashy but he has plenty to work with.

W/out a doubt one of prob 20 prospects that goes through at least 2 Or more reads several times a game. Good arm. Accurate on 3 levels. Good size.

Should be noted

I would love bridgewater from the Vikings assuming his knee's ok. I don't know if he's willing to sit a couple of years.

I've been saying this for a while and think it's an outside option.

Well it's actually considered one of the deepest classes ever depending on who comes out.

Everyone has their preferences & likes what they like. Reamer also said in the "Pats range".

If all the QB'S come out most will go top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back