Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
BBAlAY6.gif

Any guesses ;)

See that chick over there? I banged her and her mom...at the same time lol

You keep running like that I won't retire till I'm 50.

That's a man's satchel, not a man purse. I have 7 of them

Rex is coming back next season.

Have you ever been to Dave n Busters?

"I would have ran that 15 more yards ... bet on it ask Vince"
BBAlAY6.gif

Naomi Campbell? Sure, my wife can hook you up. Pretty funny how I got her to bring all those super models in the rain. Like a high dollar wet T-shirt contest.

I told her I forgot to check the weather first, lol.

Blount does not look like a malcontent to me...

Blount does not look like a malcontent to me...

There's a kind of guy who can't handle losing.

For all that stepping up in pressure situations is a test of your mettle, giving 100% effort all season long for a team that's obviously going nowhere must be the toughest challenge in sports. It's even tougher if you suspect that you're better than most of the players around you, and if you have to follow the direction of idiot coaches you don't respect.

None of that is an issue here, which allows the Patriots to get the best out of that particular breed of "malcontent," at least for a couple of seasons while the memories of the bad times stay fresh.

"See those poor schmucks up there in the 300's sections? It's going to take them half an hour to get down those wet ramps in the wind on the side of the stadium then their sopping wet clothes are going to ruin their car interiors while waiting an hour getting out of the parking lot."

Last edited:
he got that character tag when he sucker punched that taunting boise st player. what was he 19?

It's like when Gostkowski missed a field goal "ONCE in a row"........

Last edited:
Hey Tom hop on my back we are heading for NYC

For all that stepping up in pressure situations is a test of your mettle, giving 100% effort all season long for a team that's obviously going nowhere must be the toughest challenge in sports. It's even tougher if you suspect that you're better than most of the players around you, and if you have to follow the direction of idiot coaches you don't respect.

None of that is an issue here, which allows the Patriots to get the best out of that particular breed of "malcontent," at least for a couple of seasons while the memories of the bad times stay fresh.

I think that's usually a bigger issue than losing. Losing sucks real time, a lack of leadership sucks 100% of the time. Tampa wasn't just losing; they were losing, they weren't using Blount, and there weren't any real signs of that situation improving. To be content in that situation would be more of a warning sign IMO.

I think that's usually a bigger issue than losing. Losing sucks real time, a lack of leadership sucks 100% of the time. Tampa wasn't just losing; they were losing, they weren't using Blount, and there weren't any real signs of that situation improving. To be content in that situation would be more of a warning sign IMO.

Yet another similarity to Corey Dillon.

Corey Dillon was also a malcontent in Cinci. Let's hope Blounts rebirth has the same results.

TB: "Hey LG guess what that is right over there"
LG: "Wha.."
TB: " Fido, I found Fido"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes