PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you think the Pats WILL do at the deadline?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What WILL the Pats do before the trade deadline?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trade Uche for a Day 2 pick (hopefully), and any other of the older flotsam and jetsam hanging around that they can actually get anything for. Don't be stunned if David Andrews gets traded for a 4th or 5th, because he's already 31. and probably won't be around for the rebuild. Unfortunately, Uche's really the only asset they can get anything worthwhile for.

Not much. I don't see them making any big incomings. I could see maybe one leaving. As others have said, Uche is a strong candidate given BB clearly doesn't see him as more than a sub rusher, and I'm sure he thinks he can scheme that pressure anyway. I doubt they get more than a 4th - a 3rd if they are very lucky. I don't see anyone else really - maybe Jalen Mills for a 7th. I would have said one of the WRs but don't see that now after the Bourne and Parker injuries.

The Vikings now need a quarterback to work with their talented skill players
Supposedly all Mac Jones needs is talented skill players
Perfect fit !!
Time to move on from Mac - what would the Vikings give up to save their season ?

My opinion is that Mac isn't accurate enough. He hits his receivers - but they are always adjusting to his thrown ball. With more accurate throws they would be catching more passes in stride for bigger gains. I'm really frustrated with his sky scrapper tosses to running backs and watching the rb waiting for the ball to return to earth and then getting tackled for loss !! And with crossing receivers slowing their route down to make the catch and now can't make the first tackler miss. But that is my opinion which I hope the Vikings don't agree with.

Please trade Mac !! I don't want to watch the rest of this season and all of next before we don't resign him.

Nothing. When was the last time BB made a splash at the deadline??

Nothing. When was the last time BB made a splash at the deadline??
I don't think we are talking about making a splash anymore but rather dumping players who are overpaid, not producing and culturally not fitting in.

For instance, trading JuJu or Parker to KC for a 7th rounder and eating 1/2 the salary seems like a win to me

I don't think we are talking about making a splash anymore but rather dumping players who are overpaid, not producing and culturally not fitting in.

For instance, trading JuJu or Parker to KC for a 7th rounder and eating 1/2 the salary seems like a win to me
Parkers not going anywhere with a concussion. KC's not going to.take JJ off our hands. They knew his knee was shot.

Stand pat, at most trade a 5th/6th rounder for a high draft pick that has had injury or off field issues with a couple of years of control. That's it.

Parkers not going anywhere with a concussion. KC's not going to.take JJ off our hands. They knew his knee was shot.
JuJu played and we don't know Parker's short/long term status.

The point is we are sellers now and aside from those two other players who fit that criteria should be considered.

Yeah BB sometimes makes a splash to acquire a guy. But I don’t think he is typically dumping assets. However that’s usually because he would rather take the comp pick I think. In this instance he’s not likely to get any comp picks since he will probably be spending more than he’s losing this offseason.

The only two players who would go for anything worth getting are out for the year (or most of it) in Bourne and Judon. Maybe they can get something for Dugger (who I would rather re-sign) or Uche but the cupboard is about as bare as it gets.

Yeah BB sometimes makes a splash to acquire a guy. But I don’t think he is typically dumping assets. However that’s usually because he would rather take the comp pick I think. In this instance he’s not likely to get any comp picks since he will probably be spending more than he’s losing this offseason.
Right, he's usually adding a guy, he's made quite a few small trades at the deadline over the years, but they were trying to get better, this year it would be about stocking for the future.

Based on historical patterns which pattern a winning or losing one?? This Team is not that Talented don't fool yourself. Our Two Best Players or Franchise are Both on IR.
I think Mac is going to be traded to Minnesota?

Trade Uche and a Second for Surtain we Desperately Need a CB our current Group Stink! :headscratch:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back