PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you think the Pats WILL do at the deadline?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What WILL the Pats do before the trade deadline?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I no longer trust Bill to draft, trade or sign free agents for the offense. Until someone else is making those decision I only want changes on defense regarding the trade deadline.

Lol why does anyone think a team will take Parker or Juju? Unless we're eating the majority of their salaries they aren't going anywhere.

What they should do? Trade the expirings they have on the roster that do not fit their plan next year, like Uche for assets. What they will do? Probably nothing because Belichick doesn't care about the future

Lol why does anyone think a team will take Parker or Juju? Unless we're eating the majority of their salaries they aren't going anywhere.
There's a hypothetical situation where a contender team has good WR's but they might be running low on depth and want a 3 or 4 to shore things up and not leave a gap. And a Parker or Juju could fit that. But I think people aren't taking into account how little they would go for. Like they are at best 5 or 6 rounds picks. And I mean a late 5. That's probably being generous too.

These players suck and aren't going for much. We don't have a big time player that a contender could use as an extra piece that could get them over the top.

There's a hypothetical situation where a contender team has good WR's but they might be running low on depth and want a 3 or 4 to shore things up and not leave a gap. And a Parker or Juju could fit that. But I think people aren't taking into account how little they would go for. Like they are at best 5 or 6 rounds picks. And I mean a late 5. That's probably being generous too.

These players suck and aren't going for much. We don't have a big time player that a contender could use as an extra piece that could get them over the top.
Honestly both these guys are going to be looking to sign on somewhere and try and make a team somewhere next year if they do end up getting cut this offseason. Maybe it is just the circumstances here but right now these guys look like they're closer to being out of the league than they are to helping a contender down the stretch.

I no longer trust Bill to draft, trade or sign free agents for the offense. Until someone else is making those decision I only want changes on defense regarding the trade deadline.
We are in a position no team wants to be in. NFL mediocrity. Not totally garbage.. but far from a contender. I was really holding out hope until Mac threw that red zone INT. I then knew it's for real.. this team needs everything.

We are in a position no team wants to be in. NFL mediocrity. Not totally garbage.. but far from a contender. I was really holding out hope until Mac threw that red zone INT. I then knew it's for real.. this team needs everything.
Debatable

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back