PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WFT releases Alex Smith after comeback.

Alex Smith or Cam Sims highlight reel? I’m on board with everyone else. Sign him up for a few years and go after your top QB in the draft.

He will retire. Nothing left to prove. He's not gonna risk re-injuring that surgically repaired leg. He made an unbelievable come back. No need to put his body on the line again.

If we draft Jones to play qb, he will need at least half a season to learn what he needs in order to command the huddle.

maybe smith would make a nice bridge qb until Jones is ready.

yo if we did sign Alex Smith and he finally won a SB with the Pats....there's a lot of great stories there (not sure how Alex Smith would beat TB in a SB, but whatever that's a problem for another day)

I like and greatly respect Smith but I would still take Fitzpatrick over him.

I don’t know how the guy feels physically and mentally after all the hell he’s been through with that recovery, but jeez. You never want to tell somedbody when its time to step away because you don’t know his or her mindset but it blows me away why he still wants to play and risk all his hard work.

I don’t know how the guy feels physically and mentally after all the hell he’s been through with that recovery, but jeez. You never want to tell somedbody when its time to step away because you don’t know his or her mindset but it blows me away why he still wants to play and risk all his hard work.
What are the career win/loss records for both qb’s?

Anyone else keep reading WFT as WTF ?
I feel like media just started using this acronym suddenly and it takes a second to process.

Anyone else keep reading WFT as WTF ?
I feel like media just started using this acronym suddenly and it takes a second to process.

Yes. And has been mentioned a half a dozen times in this three pages thread alone. WFT???

Yes. And has been mentioned a half a dozen times in this three pages thread alone. WFT???

Thanks just saw it on page2. Ignore my comment. I don't always read every page before I go in.

You guys are something else. You all forget about Mariota already? WTF

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back