PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On to Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live here, really wanted to take my daughter to her first Pats and Football game, but the Titans season tickets holders are selling them for BANK to you all coming down. I didn’t stand a chance, lol. I still have a line on a ticket with some buddies....nose bleed section though.
For those of you coming down, it’s definitely a party town now. 2nd Avenue and Broadway. West end and demonbruen street too, get your livers ready.
Dude I got lower section tickets for the cost of playoffs nosebleeds at Gillette..still like $400 each but I found it cheap considering my expectations lol

Should hook up for a tailgate. I'll provide the good looks if everyone else provides the Yuengling

Lol, if I end up going, I’ll have to give you a shout. 400 eh? Damn that’s high for a regular season game against the Titans, at least to me. But this place has become a destination town for a lot of people in the last 8-10 years. It’s the number one d3stination for bachelorette parties now. Unfortunately, I have yet to take advantage.

Plus Dawson could make 3 roster moves this week.

Last edited:
Lol, if I end up going, I’ll have to give you a shout. 400 eh? Damn that’s high for a regular season game against the Titans, at least to me. But this place has become a destination town for a lot of people in the last 8-10 years. It’s the number one d3stination for bachelorette parties now. Unfortunately, I have yet to take advantage.
Yeah we are also staying for the weekend so it was a novelty I didn't mind spending money on. It's been hype city since like June in our home. Hope to return to NH with an extra 20 pounds of bourbon and BBQ in my hips

I live here, really wanted to take my daughter to her first Pats and Football game, but the Titans season tickets holders are selling them for BANK to you all coming down.
That’s pretty much how I treated the GB game. That one game paid for over half my full season package, freeing me up to attend an estimated 5 games this season (playoffs included) for practically free.

Worrying that Gronk just doesn’t seem to be able to get heathly. Worry about his long term future as well as his Health. Looks like Sony should be back this week which would be a bonus. Hopefully he will improve in the passing game as the season goes on.

Worrying that Gronk just doesn’t seem to be able to get heathly. Worry about his long term future as well as his Health. Looks like Sony should be back this week which would be a bonus. Hopefully he will improve in the passing game as the season goes on.

Yeah, he has his ticket to the HOF, he can retire anytime he wants. He should make his health and long term future his #1 priority.

Tennessee is a tough team to figure out. One week they look awful, the next week they are pitching a shutout. I'm pretty sure that the Pats can outscore them.

The Pats offense might be one of the best they face this season, as already mentioned.

But they held the Chargers to 20 points and the Charges are also one of the best offenses this year.

They are desperate to win more games because they can still win their division, going to be a tough one I think.

Last edited:
Tennessee is a tough team to figure out. One week they look awful, the next week they are pitching a shutout. I'm pretty sure that the Pats can outscore them.

Yeah, but I think it will be a fight. Lot of ex pats guys on that team and they will want to show their metal. Should be a good game and honestly, I think these close, mentally challenging games are really good for the Pats. I still don't think they have put together 60 full minutes of defense or offense but they are getting better every game.

I wouldnt play gronk. if he is gronk from the buffalo game there is no use to playing him. you rest him against the Titans and then get the Bye it gives him a whole month off.

Sony Michel (as crazy as it sounds) is probably most important to our offense right now. We saw how good we our offense was moving when we had the run game going with him. It adds another dimension to our offense and passing game.

Let Gronk rest.

I was very happy that the Titans beat the Cowboys (but I'm happy that anyone beats the Cowboys -- with the exception of the Raiders or the JETE). The frustration on Jerry Jones's face was priceless.

Still, I don't understand how they did it. They looked pretty terrible on offense -- stupid penalties, couldn't run block and an inaccurate, indecisive quarterback. He had one great throw down the middle and the fake hand-off plus shovel pass was a beautiful play, but that seemed to be about it.

I don't underestimate the stick-it-to-BB factor and Dion is a great player, but this is really a game that the Pats should be able to win if they give it their best effort.

Comments:

1.) The Titans beat the Jaguars....in Jacksonville....when we couldn't just saying...

2.) The Titans slow down games and opponents...they will be a tough out, IMO.

3.) They were an aggressive Vrabel call in London away from being 4-3 right now....

4.) Keep Gronk, Michel, and Mason out for this one...7-3 at the BYE isn't a bad thing...

5.) That being said...I want this W...because we still only have ONE conference loss and I'd like to keep it that way with the Steelers, Chargers, Chiefs, and Texans all 6-3 or better.

6.) Remaining schedule: @TEN, BYE, @NYJ, MIN, @Mia, @PIT, BUF, NYJ.

Of the 3 home games...I am 99% sure we will go 2-1 at worst.

Of the 4 remaining road games...I am 99% sure we will go 2-2 at worst.

So, we are looking at a 11-5 record at worst. I think that JUST might be enough for the 2nd BYE assuming Houston goes 5-2, the Steelers go 6-2, the Bengals go 6-2, and the Dolphins go 6-1.

The roadies to Miami and Pittsburgh will determine whether we have a BYE, HFA, or not.....IMO.
1 -> The Jaguars are much worse now than they were when we played. They let up 40 to the Cowboys... And I doubt that if we played the Cowboys, there is any question what the result would be. The Titans offense was also worse than the NE offense when the two matched up in Jacksonville. 9-6 isn't an awe inspiring score.

2 -> Tennessee doesn't slow things down. They are middle of the pack in time of possession per game (1 spot above us at #17).

4 -> Why would we keep out players that can give our team a significant boost? The Cordarrelle Patterson show isn't gonna keep up forever and against the Bills (whose defense is more comparable to the Titans than the Packers) our run game was nonexistant. Shaq Mason is crucial to the run game. Against a good defense, we need Gronk to open up opportunities in the secondary - the Titans have several quality players that can cover. 7-3 at the Bye close to ensures that we won't get Home Field throughout - something that has come to hurt us in the past (13, 15)

Edelman vs. Ryan & Gordon v. Butler is all sorts of weird.

And we have the advantage in both areas Brady should start throwing up those 50/50 jump ball Joe passes to Gordon on Butler. No way Butler out jumps Gordon for those...Edelman is going to tear Ryan a new one. There is no way we shouldn't hang 35 on them at he very least. if Sony and Gronk plays 45: welcome to the NFL Mike Vrabel.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe