Asking for your support

Are the Pats cheap?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • It's the Krafts fault.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ridiculous, the Pats are good at playing the NFL cap game.

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Ray Lewis got away with murder.

Votes: 30 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Dion show his true colors by talking crap about the management and players here makes me glad that he isn't a Patriot anymore. He should have taken the high road like Butler.

I know he's bitter but 20 carries, 59 yards, not even 3 yards per rush and this guy is talking trash. o_O

If Blount was going to talk trash about the team that let him go then he could have after a 14-90, over 6 yards per rush game in the Super Bowl. He didn't because he was a class act. Lewis has quite a lot to learn.

Why do people in this thread keep talking about Burkhead vs. Lewis as if they let Lewis walk and then signed Burkhead?

Burkhead had already been on the team for a season and given Dions injury history adding another back made sense. Just hasn't panned out but it's not like they made an either/or choice this off-season ffs

You're remembering wrong. Burkhead and Lewis were both UFAs this off-season, so they did choose to bring back Burkhead but not Lewis. To be fair, Burkhead cost about $1.5m less against the cap than Lewis did for the Titans but he's also been a complete waste thus far.

Lewis would be out of the league right now if it wasnt for the Patriots "going cheap" and picking him up.

he hasnt exactly been lighting the league up this year. I have him in fantasy.

Lewis would be out of the league right now if it wasnt for the Patriots "going cheap" and picking him up.

I played against him in Fantasy 2 weeks ago vs Dallas and he killed me in a 1 point loss. Jerk.

Lewis gashed the Patriots on the first two drives, forcing them to sell out to stop the run by bringing more players into the box. What he did after that was largely irrelevant; the damage you want a running game to do was done.

The Tennessee-New England playoff game this year ought to be fun.

The Tennessee-New England playoff game this year ought to be fun.
Tennessee may not make it to playoffs this year. If they some how did, it will be in Foxboro. Enough said.

The jury is still out. It is way to early to say the Dion is better than Michel. I really like Sony and just because he didn't have a great game yesterday does not mean he is a bust. Before his injury he was putting up some great numbers. I think he can be something special going forward. Yesterday the whole team was flat.
These comments from Dion really piss me off. He should be more gracious in his win. Oh well he will probably be sitting at home come January, although I would love them to make the playoffs and come into Foxboro where we whip their asses so bad !!

Taking a shot at your former teammates that's when he crossed the line. Did he forget he almost cost us the AFCCG with the almost fumble he had and then disappeared in the SB?

Lewis has proven himself to be a petty ungrateful character. No issue in a bit of glee following a big win over your former team. But to come out and say that kind of stuff about the management, coaching and teammates of his former team is pretty low. Often, how people react after a win is much more telling about their true colours than how they react after a loss.

Burkhead cost about $1.5m less against the cap than Lewis did for the Titans but he's also been a complete waste thus far.

Both were injury risks and the cheaper guy got hurt. Tough luck. Lewis is not a top 30 back in the NFL and Burkhead isn't either.

That's because of his o-line. I think we saw both sides yesterday when his o-line did block well, and when his o-line didn't block well Dion got nothing as well. He looks like 2015 Dion Lewis to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3