PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

Does Taysom have a legit shot at being an NFL QB, or is he just a gimmick? Dont watch enough saint games.
We believe he will be the next QB in NO, reminds us of Steve Young as SP said. A fun smart kid with great speed and a big arm.
He plays ST, Defensive CB, Tight end, QB, and a few other positions, SP gave him a 16 mil contract this yr to keep him.

Brave new world. BB insulates his players, always take the blame for their mistakes. So who was right? Those here and the broadcast that swear the error was on Evans, but Arians says it was on Brady?

Kyed is right, that is going to be fascinating. Brady isn't used to being called out publicly. Now there is the beginning seeds of resentment being sown. This type of talk is NOT good for Brady.

very honestly , and this is nothing to do with brady being in tampa but i never got the love for arians in the media. yeah he coached great QBs. how many was he a head coach to in a SB?. plus he seems like guy with a lot of noise.But he is media friendly, gets on a lot of talk shows so people love him . i mean BB and pats beat him on opening night at AZ with jimmy G . As somone on twitter said about arians teams - this is kinda typical. They will be in a lot of close games, Win a crazy one or two but will be the same team making mistakes. He left arizona to "retire" and conviniently showed up in TB. And has already announced he is there just for 2 yrs and leftwitch will take over.

who was that moonheaded moron with glasses that coached the G men years back...Ray Handley? THAT is who Arians reminds me of....

i will honest, it would be hard for me to see brady win with the bucs. but the gleeful turning on him in this forum is surprising.
It is less surprising to me. I feel like there were plenty of people here who weren’t the biggest fans of Brady the more public his TB12 persona became. Brady morphed into this superstar celebrity hocking overpriced silliness. That was not terribly appealing to those of us who loved the early years. Let’s face it, the only thing that earned the loyalty was that he was the Pats QB. Now that no longer applies.

If anyone ever asked BB, he standard answer was always, “there is no QB I’d rather Have” or the infamous eye roll when he was asked if he was thinking of replacing Brady.

BB has been effusive in his praise of Newton and it seems to be warranted, Cam seems to have bought in 100%.

I’m sure when it’s all said and done BB will speak of Brady the way he speaks about Lawrence Taylor.

It is less surprising to me. I feel like there were plenty of people here who weren’t the biggest fans of Brady the more public his TB12 persona became. Brady morphed into this superstar celebrity hocking overpriced silliness. That was not terribly appealing to those of us who loved the early years. Let’s face it, the only thing that earned the loyalty was that he was the Pats QB. Now that no longer applies.
Brady was here so long, we got to witness his mid-life crisis

We believe he will be the next QB in NO, reminds us of Steve Young as SP said. A fun smart kid with great speed and a big arm.
He plays ST, Defensive CB, Tight end, QB, and a few other positions, SP gave him a 16 mil contract this yr to keep him.

Steve Young? One of greatest qbs of all time.
Hill? A long shot to even be a mediocre starting qb in the nfl.
Y'all love the hype down there in Nawlins.

Cowboys lose another game they're favoured in, what a surprise.

Mitchell Trubiscuits probably wishes the lions where on the schedule all 16 games. Not the first time he has outplayed stafford.

Hot take: Joe Judge’s Giants will win the NFC East. lol

Hot take: Joe Judge’s Giants will win the NFC East. lol
You might be right! I never watched the Phi-Was game, but for the Eagles to lose to Washington after Washington's dumpster fire off-season (and after being the second worst team in the league last year) is telling.

At this point it seems like the Giants only need to beat or match (with tie-breakers) the Cowboys' inevitable 8 wins.

I wonder if the excuses being made for Brady on the broadcast would have been made for Winston. :notsaying:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back